Judas goes viral, new peak Dec 7th: +734,270 streams

Bojana

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

@little legend dont get yourself banned, we need someone to update the thread

:rip: 

What you ask is very difficult but I will do my best. 

Edited by little legend

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Bojana

• little legend

• Artur

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

Judas +651,372 / biggest update ever

see what happens when you make timeless music, kiddos cant help themselves but use it all the time

the way her music endures despite the incompetence of her idiotic team who can't even spell the names of the cities she is touring in correctly, let alone secure her proper playlisting :jonny:

:clap3:

BTW is really the album of the decade, we just got the decade wrong, it's the 20s.

JUDAS +705,341 / SECOND BIGGEST UPDATE EVER, AND ON A MONDAY

Thst1LU.gif Thst1LU.gif Thst1LU.gif Thst1LU.gif

• ATRL Moderator

I remember being faux-outraged when this song was released (blame my very conservative upbringing) but it's become one of my favorite Gaga singles. Really happy to see it having a viral moment! 

Which mods moderate chart threads? 

5001e6f01312eff6ab5a1459248bf0b7fa559512 

OT: I know this is coming for 750k on Friday... if i jinx it 

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

5001e6f01312eff6ab5a1459248bf0b7fa559512 

OT: I know this is coming for 750k on Friday... if i jinx it 

This. This is huge, it needs to be updated. :santa:

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

I'm not sure which one(s) in particular, but we can ask anyway.

@khalyan could you help us out here pls? :redface: The thread title needs an update since the track is still gaining traction but the author of the OP seems to be N/A and we have no clue when they will be back (seems like they're banned or have a temporary posting restriction). @Bojana posts updates here regularly and they are interested in taking ownership of the OP instead, is it possible for one of the mods designated for the Charts section (or just any mod in general) to facilitate this if the OP would indeed be unavailable for a long time? 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I'm not sure which one(s) in particular, but we can ask anyway.

@khalyan could you help us out here pls? :redface: The thread title needs an update since the track is still gaining traction but the author of the OP seems to be N/A and we have no clue when they will be back (seems like they're banned or have a temporary posting restriction). @Bojana posts updates here regularly and they are interested in taking ownership of the OP instead, is it possible for one of the mods designated for the Charts section (or just any mod in general) to facilitate this if the OP would indeed be unavailable for a long time? 

When I first looked, I thought OP would be unbanned tomorrow but it seems they’re actually banned until February so I’ll switch the thread ownership over

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

When I first looked, I thought OP would be unbanned tomorrow but it seems they’re actually banned until February so I’ll switch the thread ownership over

Awesome, thanks! :heart2:  

cc: @Bojana

OT: New peak oh wow rise Judas rise :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Thank you! And thanks @Marry Illusion Glory for help

Now lemme edit this op! 

OT: This may be coming for 800k on Friday

Bloody Mary is overshadowing this but it's been steadily semi-viral for a while now :jonny:

Someone make a Wednesday edit for Heavy Metal Lover.. I NEED it to be stanned :jonny: 

OGHs been dragging BTW for years as “frontloaded and forgotten album” only to be getting 4M daily streams in 2022 :toofunny3:

Judas hasnt peaked yet it seems, it still has room to grow, maybe 800K? I keep seeing new judas sound popped up every week being used on TikTok edits

Judas is my favorite Lady Gaga song! I was surprised it didn't become a big hit at the time but I suppose the general pop wasnt ready for it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.