Aly & AJ - 'With Love From'

computer.boy

Girls we love the song but it’s time officially release the album deets if it’s coming out in March! This is stupid at this point.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Roger

• computer.boy

• Wrecked

The preorder is live :coffee:

Does anyone know if there is going to be a deluxe? Have they hinted about it? I don't want to buy the vinyl if they're going to reissue it like they did with ATOTB and I end up with multiple copies. I can't afford to keep doing it unfortunately 🤣

The gold album looks lush but if it's glittery then I'll go with the standard black because it'll sound superior (my We Don't Stop vinyl has a lot of surface noise)!

4 minutes ago, limelightofdawn said:

The preorder is live :coffee:

Does anyone know if there is going to be a deluxe? Have they hinted about it? I don't want to buy the vinyl if they're going to reissue it like they did with ATOTB and I end up with multiple copies. I can't afford to keep doing it unfortunately 🤣

The gold album looks lush but if it's glittery then I'll go with the standard black because it'll sound superior (my We Don't Stop vinyl has a lot of surface noise)!

I haven't decided if I want the vinyl yet as shipping makes it almost $40 unsigned which is a lot and I have to decide if I want it enough to wait until August as it could easily get delayed again.

Just now, boychik0830 said:

I haven't decided if I want the vinyl yet as shipping makes it almost $40 unsigned which is a lot and I have to decide if I want it enough to wait until August as it could easily get delayed again.

That's a good point. I don't mind waiting until August but I just don't want to end up double dipping (so many artists keep reissuing records with extra tracks and I'm becoming hesitant to buy albums now when they're so expensive to ship once, never mind twice!)

I'm really grateful they do such great physical releases though and I'm definitely getting the CD for now. If these vinyls aren't ready until August then I'm guessing there is less chance of a physical deluxe as that wouldn't be ready for what, a year? But then that timing would probably be about right. Argh!! I need someone in the know to help me out pls 🙏🤣

This is coming out in August?

3 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

The album cover is kind of basic compared to the last album

I'm not feeling the extreme country vibes but 🤷‍♂️ I'm sure the music will be good!

2 minutes ago, mystery said:

This is coming out in August?

The vinyls and cds are. The album itself is meant to be released in March but I don't know if that's still the case?

53 minutes ago, limelightofdawn said:

That's a good point. I don't mind waiting until August but I just don't want to end up double dipping (so many artists keep reissuing records with extra tracks and I'm becoming hesitant to buy albums now when they're so expensive to ship once, never mind twice!)

I'm really grateful they do such great physical releases though and I'm definitely getting the CD for now. If these vinyls aren't ready until August then I'm guessing there is less chance of a physical deluxe as that wouldn't be ready for what, a year? But then that timing would probably be about right. Argh!! I need someone in the know to help me out pls 🙏🤣

Sharon Van Etten made a deluxe album but I'm not buying it as I already own the original one. I would have to decide if I want the album enough to wait until August and besides by the time August comes around another artist will announce a album that I  really want. It's hard for me to order something 6 months in advance especially if I have no idea if it will release on time. I've been burned out on vinyl being delayed so I don't want that happening again.

2 hours ago, limelightofdawn said:

Does anyone know if there is going to be a deluxe?

They have said no.
However, there is one variant missing - Tootsie Roll Brown - and we do not know where it is going to be sold yet.

28 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

A Wednesday? 

Yes, per this video: 

7 minutes ago, Boniqua said:

They have said no.
However, there is one variant missing - Tootsie Roll Brown - and we do not know where it is going to be sold yet.

Yes, per this video: 

Thanks for the info!!

• ATRL Moderator

Not them saving the best vinyl variant for that $200 package, welp guess I'll be their fool yet again. Seriously can't say no to A&A.

They should've used the slip mat design for the album artwork, it would've been a cute follow-up from their previous album, imo.

spacer.png

Edited by computer.boy

AJ is cross eyed on the album cover but … ok. 

Still gotta decide which vinyl I want.

The cover... okay then. Well that's a miss from me but at least the music will hit :sats:

WHOA album artwork is stunning :jonny4: so indie and they both look snatched

Kinda pissed the pacific blue is only available in that package.

• ATRL Moderator

Don't love the artwork, but it doesn't induce vomiting like ATOTB's did so that's a win in my book :jamming:

Both songs released so far have been fantastic. I wish the album was coming out sooner as I need it now. :bird:

Edited by Wrecked

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.