Aly & AJ - 'With Love From'

computer.boy

"With Love From"  the upcoming album, set to be released on March 15th.

spacer.png

01. Open to Something and That Something Is You.
02. With Love From.
03. After Hours.
04. Blue Dress.
05. Love You This Way.
06. Way of Nature, Way of Grace (feat. Joy Oladokun)
07. Tear the Night Up.
08. Sunchoke.
09. Talking In My Sleep.
10. Baby, Lay Your Head Down.
11. 6 Months of Staring Into the Sun.

Singles:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by computer.boy

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Roger

• computer.boy

• Wrecked

Billboard can announce “With Love From” as the title of the new album, coming in the spring. The upcoming single also titled "With Love From" will be the first through a new distribution deal with SoundCloud that will also see the company provide Aly & AJ with marketing support.

You can read all about it here: Aly & AJ Announce New Album and Distribution Deal With SoundCloud

SO EXCITED WHEW LET'S GO POP QUEENS :ghostface:

4 minutes ago, computer.boy said:

The lead single "With Love From" is out next week, 11/02.

spacer.png

Looks amazing :ghostface:I lowkey didn't love a lot of the single artwork from ATOTB so this is a nice surprise. Still miss the ampersand logo from the previous era however 

ATOTB is such an immaculate album :alexz:Their releases are almost always stellar, and I can't wait to hear this one :duca: 

Can't wait! Already adore the live versions of this, "Baby Lay Your Head Down," and "Blue Dress" :smitten: 

Does someone know how this will sound? Is it going to be similar to A Touch of the Beat?

3 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Does someone know how this will sound? Is it going to be similar to A Touch of the Beat?

They've performed multiple tracks live from the record already, and fans who bought VIP tickets to their latest tour were able to hear some of the songs early. A&A have described it as the nighttime/dusk equivalent to ATOTB. More introspective a little darker but still in a similar vein to ATOTB (potentially a touch more country influence on some tracks as well)

Worried for this album tbh. WLF live doesn't do much for me and lacks a hook which is a strange thing to forget with a lead single. Baby Lay Your Head Down shows some promise and Blue Dress is a cute album track.

I'm claiming sunchoke from now it will end lives and I will make it my whole personality 

oh wow :WAP: ATotBGYUoYFGYOatitS is one of the indie pop bibles, i bump Lost Cause very regularly to this day! can’t wait to hear what’s next

Not crazy about the new songs live recordings, but I have a lot of faith in them, their music catalogue is immaculate. 

The tracklist titles themselves are just *chef's kiss*.

Sunchoke tho. :jonny5:

I think we can make this the single thread as the song is about to get released! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.