• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Jude

• shark_heather

This is like the most predictable song title of all time. :toofunny3: I feel like 3 out of 10 artists have a song titled “Lift Me Up” or extremely similar somewhere in their discography.

Edited by Daydream

The tired rihtired jokes finally coming to an end

saucy-santana.gif

2 minutes ago, DojaCat said:

This better not be a ballad.

y'all dense af :rip:

OT: ready for this power ballad 

And I OOP!

:duca::duca::duca:

9 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Hopefully a power ballad for this and then a massive bop as the lead single :redface:

That’s the thing about Rihanna she never does the same sound twice 

the lead will definitely be uptempo lol

"I hope this isn't a ballad" what is a song honoring the lead who died supposed to sound like? Work? :doc:

Probably it wont be a ballad. He made Wild Wild West Adele's and a few tracks on Reasons album Selah Sue's. Maybe slow song but not a ballad

Rihanna her modern take on "Frozen" by Madonna is coming :WAP:

It will be a midtempo ballad 

I can't believe this is actually happening nnnn

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Didn't expect her to comeback with a midtempo at all. but as long as the song is GOOD, idc.

She's finally here. :jonny2:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:WAP:

I am so ready for this power ballad :jonny5:

y'all slow as hell for expecting an uptempo song based on the description...

11 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

Not a ballad ?

Wasn't she gonna release a dual album of dance music and reggae?? 

This song has nothing to do with those projects and is specifically tailored for the Black Panther film. And she's probably recorded so many songs since the news of the dual album dropped like four years ago so we're not even sure what the album will be sounding like anymore.

Y’all realize that in many cultures death is viewed as a (mournful) celebration? Someone leaving the pain of life to move on to something better like heaven? Have you been absent for the myriad of celebratory upbeat songs honoring the death of a loved one? Talking about marketing like you know something :rip: I don’t mind that it’s a ballad and yeah, it was more than likely going to be one, but a song honoring Chadwick didn’t *need* to be a ballad. We still could have gotten an All The Stars-like bop. 

I’m excited as hell, but y’all don’t need to s**t on people who are disappointed acting like a ballad was the only possible scenario and someone is idiotic for thinking otherwise. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.