• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• nooniebao

• Alex

• Power love

It sucks this isn't getting a bigger push, but play listing-wise it's actually pretty good right now considering she's only really had one moderate streaming hit (if you consider Skin that). The rest of her songs grow over time. She's on the cover of two playlists and got added/shifted up on a bunch. With each new playlist comes another streaming boost, so it's only a matter of time until she makes the bigger playlists.

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Wait! What’s causing this increase in Looking At Me? It has the lowest overall streams in her top 10 (minus that trash Nonsense sped up version), but it’s #4 on her most streamed for the week.

3 hours ago, Power love said:

May i ask what do you want? What push should the label do?

1. The label film a music video (which wasn’t originally happening) i can promise you the era was over.

2. The label place the song on multiple

play list

3. She’s been doing ti toc videos with the song which I’m sure the label push for.

4. the label released a sped up version of the song. 

5. The label got her to sit , photograph & be on stage with one of the BIGGEST pop girls in recent years. Hope you didn’t think that stunt with Taylor was organic.

Everybody so fast to say the label isn’t doing anything but that’s not completely true. In fact i think her label has done more for her than Carly & Meghan. 

Only thing i wish they do for her is give her a “YouTube”

concert & book late night shows for Nonsense performances.

What about release it to radio?

On 11/27/2022 at 11:28 AM, Power love said:

May i ask what do you want? What push should the label do?

1. The label film a music video (which wasn’t originally happening) i can promise you the era was over.

2. The label place the song on multiple

play list

3. She’s been doing ti toc videos with the song which I’m sure the label push for.

4. the label released a sped up version of the song. 

5. The label got her to sit , photograph & be on stage with one of the BIGGEST pop girls in recent years. Hope you didn’t think that stunt with Taylor was organic.

Everybody so fast to say the label isn’t doing anything but that’s not completely true. In fact i think her label has done more for her than Carly & Meghan. 

Only thing i wish they do for her is give her a “YouTube”

concert & book late night shows for Nonsense performances.

Island should officially release it to pop radio & continue to increase its playlist exposure. 

https://songstats.com/track/v6knswbx/nonsense?source=spotify

it's doing amazing with only around a ~15M playlist audience. It deserves a real single playlisting push (30M+)

2 hours ago, wish said:

It just keeps growing and growing :deadbanana2:

Hopefully it has more room to grow and there’s a plan for radio in the US and internationally as soon the Xmas freeze is over.

This is such a bop I love this song Havent loved a song of hers like this since act one 

Jezzz, her team is awful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.