Sabrina Carpenter - “Nonsense”

Julia Fox

The real question.. is this considered a remix? Because this might keep streams afloat through January if so

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• nooniebao

• Alex

• Power love

15 minutes ago, Power love said:

How is this song doing? All the playlist helping?

Yes, and TikTok/Instagram Reels.

Yeah….. The next Made you look has arrived. So happy for her!! :duca:

All this time stanning is about to finally pay off. But yeah I hope this gets her to realize we didn’t want Julia Michaels rejects, we want Singularity 3.0.

18 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Yeah….. The next Made you look has arrived. So happy for her!! :duca:

All this time stanning is about to finally pay off. But yeah I hope this gets her to realize we didn’t want Julia Michaels rejects, we want Singularity 3.0.

She wanted Julia Michaels co-written songs lol. And because i liked a boy is holding up well on Spotify too ??‍♂️

8 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

She wanted Julia Michaels co-written songs lol. And because i liked a boy is holding up well on Spotify too ??‍♂️

Ngl…. I like them :rip: but clearly it’s not what the people want. And I just want Sabrina to experience the success she deserves!

3 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Ngl…. I like them :rip: but clearly it’s not what the people want. And I just want Sabrina to experience the success she deserves!

I agree. Steph Jones who co-wrote Sue Me, several songs on the severely underrated Amber Mark album earlier this year and  In My Bed (among others) seems to really “get” her as a co-writer/collaborator.  

53 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

She wanted Julia Michaels co-written songs

Lie number one.

54 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

because i liked a boy is holding up well on Spotify too

Lie number two the Sequel.

can't believe Hollywood Records sent most of her flop singles to radio and some of them charted but this one is doing numbers and Island is just sitting on it :biblio:

It’s so frustrating because her album got some word of mouth then dipped then Nonsence went semi viral then dipped and now we have a christmas version and now I’m seeing some tiktoks…. When will she finally happen!!

this wasn't one of my favorites on the album when it came out but I'm rooting so much for it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.