• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• nooniebao

• Alex

• Power love

6 hours ago, Khamis said:

I took some time off ATRL but to come back and see some actual PROGRESS makes me :jonny3:

it’s such a shame bc I truly believe if she was on Hollywood records still…. They would have this in the Top 20 on Pop like all of her songs were back then. We finally have some streaming going on and it’s crickets

Yeah, Hollywood actually tried to push her songs to radio. Her radio support’s gotten worse since parting ways with them.

really hoping it blows up

This is literally SO catchy like... it has so much replay value and it NEVER gets tired. It's such a cute Ari-lite bop but Ari ain't release **** this year so I don't blame Sabrina for catching her bag. :keir: The throwaway lines and laughter at the end... so infectious. :laugh:

Still no radio adds, TTH or promo… her label is the ******* worst!!! Even Hollywood at least sent their songs to radio and scheduled some televised performances when the songs were dead but they at least did sth 

Edited by Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Still no radio adds, TTH or promo… her label is the ******* worst!!! Even Hollywood at least sent their songs to radio and scheduled some televised performances when the songs were dead but they at least did sth 

And this isn’t even dead :/ Look how well it’s reacting to TikTok and a little bit more playlist support on Spotify.

This has a 13M playlist push right now, which is up from last week but still way too modest compared to the >100M playlist reach that the top charting songs have :deadbanana4:

this should have no less than ~30M with the sustained interest this song has shown this past month. Island is tanking

She indeed had more support from Hollywood Records, at the end it was one of their biggest artists and the spotify playlists were better as well, I remember seeing some of her songs on TTH back in the day

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

It’s blowing up in Asia?

Lizzy McAlpine had bet u wanna, Fast Times and Nonsense in her pre show playlist.

People were bopping and singing along to Nonsense. A hit :coffee:

But yeah really sad that its not getting any push

1 hour ago, Gerry I Shot said:

It’s blowing up in Asia?

In Singapore, it’s been recently charting in the Spotify top 100.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.