Priscilla Presley on Lana Del Rey: I haven’t met her yet, but I’d love to.

NOW

EawMNeNWoAE988b.jpg:large

In 2019, it was reported that Lana Del Rey was “pushing hard” to star as Priscilla Presley in Elvis, before the role eventually went to Olivia DeJonge. Asked how she feels about Del Rey citing her as an influence, Presley said she was flattered. “I haven’t met her yet, but I’d love to. I have a friend who’s crazy about her, and I would love to meet her one day and bring her along. It’s cute.”

Now, Presley is set to take centre-stage her own biopic Priscilla, based on her revelatory 1985 memoir Elvis And Me, which is written and directed by Sofia Coppola for indie studio A24.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/prescilla-presley-uk-tour-lana-del-rey-harry-styles-liam-neeson-interview-tickets-3334544

Could Lana be involved in the Sofia Coppola biopic on a soundtrack level?

Lana will surely be in that soundtrack trust and believe :bibliahh:

I don't think that Lana wanted to actually play her. 

Anyways, nice to see that Priscilla is aware of her.

MadonnasBoyfriend

Is Priscilla Presley gonna do some songs on the soundtrack. That might be cute 

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Lana will surely be in that soundtrack trust and believe :bibliahh:

I'm very surprised she wasn't attached to Baz's Elvis film but it's possible she knew about both films and this might be the one best suited for her music since it is from Priscilla's POV. Let's hope!

Then why she allegedly didn't allow Lana to release that Elvis cover on BTD? :gaycat4:

Edited by TheBoss

Sofia has some of the best soundtracks ever, so she better get Lana on this stat.

1 hour ago, TheBoss said:

Then why she allegedly didn't allow Lana to release that Elvis cover on BTD? :gaycat4:

She didn't want BTD to have duds :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.