Golden Hit: Halloween Special 🎃 Congrats to Augmented! 🩸

fountain

6 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Gworl that was it ? No round 2 :gaycat6:

Nooo this was just a one round special for Halloween :razzle:

But I believe we will be back next month with a similar special for the Holidays, and then Season 3 will start early 2023 (like, very early!) :heart:

I’ll definitely tag you when we’re back!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Jackson

• Prisoner

• Julia Fox

2 hours ago, fountain said:

@XO_Life with “Forget-Me-Not”,

scoring 7.5

Your soul has been used by @Euterpe as offering to instigate a new war. This war will be prolonged, lasting decades, and each loss on the battlefield earns you a new foe in hell. 

So I am not even going to hell? :biblio:

Thanks to the judges :heart2:

@argumented congratulations! :heart:

11 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

So I am not even going to hell? :biblio:

Thanks to the judges :heart2:

@argumented congratulations! :heart:

You will join the rest of us in hell once the war has ended, where you’ll then be confronted by all the fallen soldiers that have forsaken your name :razzle:

oop i forgot about results :skull: but it looks like everyone else did too :foxaylove2:

im very happy with my placement! for a song in which i wasn’t solely focusing on lyrics, i think #4 is pretty great. also congrats to @Augmented! i’m happy to see you back at #1. and of course thanks to the host and judges, you all did a fantastic job! 

24 minutes ago, Jackson said:

oop i forgot about results :skull: but it looks like everyone else did too :foxaylove2:

im very happy with my placement! for a song in which i wasn’t solely focusing on lyrics, i think #4 is pretty great. also congrats to @Augmented! i’m happy to see you back at #1. and of course thanks to the host and judges, you all did a fantastic job! 

It was actually kind of refreshing tbh, when I saw nobody else was online I felt like I didn’t need to feel any pressure :laugh:

Thank you for joining legend :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.