• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Jackson

• Prisoner

• Julia Fox

16 minutes ago, StormFury said:

So no one is doing this? :rip:

There’s 5 submissions already. Including mine and Jackson’s which are done that is 7. I don’t know if anybody else will submit but this is supposed to just be a cute one off and I think it’s fine. 

My idea actually seems to be working ? well maybe not but it's getting somewhere and that's a lot more than I can say to anything I tried to write during S3 :skeleton: Hopefully I'll be done soon

Maybe it's just the alcohol but I'm actually liking what I wrote so far:redface: 

3 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

Maybe it's just the alcohol but I'm actually liking what I wrote so far:redface: 

Trust the process, I say it’s not just the alcohol! Although maybe it’s helping out, results may vary :gaycat4:

46 minutes ago, fountain said:

Trust the process, I say it’s not just the alcohol! Although maybe it’s helping out, results may vary :gaycat4:

Yes to trusting the process. This is the most fun I had writing since forever ago so something must be there :skeleton:  

17 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

Yes to trusting the process. This is the most fun I had writing since forever ago so something must be there :skeleton:  

Omg we love to see that :heart:

I had a lot of fun too, especially more than I expected since I am not really into Halloween in general, but I really enjoyed what I made! :katie2:

1 hour ago, fountain said:

@Speezy your google doc isn’t able to be opened, you need to set it to anyone with the link can view:mummy:

maybe its a sign from the lord for me to start another one

it should be working now

16 minutes ago, Speezy said:

maybe its a sign from the lord for me to start another one

it should be working now

Yeah it’s fixed now thank you :heart2:

r4DcUSja_6k6XWmHkIMAKtCTPZSgsY-g6cZUt-ieWNb3qWoi1LI0jgIlfmVg2-yMLEmK_WyEzwCovV-nYuT38_8ThDi0bHK9cnk8Us0ai7BX9xrVP17wWLukvH43YopaE_Byq576bHmCM9sy_7qAg3jy_jVkiWNNW0uVAzJYqU1b-2-0qMpdXA073tD_KQ   UbIQuws26FsBfDb3dwyNLbYxEzo5nDG-Pich-A86fQiS9tXtApvVJk5UkY1lZ2s_OohlnABf2OrKNpYZPvWm2Uh98utLUijGT-pOTPMRhOeEjCN0Edt91ghVljerb7wH8vZ7U61dvft8L1H4th1ciUlYXxL8hyqnkZx7EBC8qroErLn0_wCw2y_2JOkOsw

Killer Bees of the Zombie Strain; “Confetti”                 //                                 Streetlight Trypophobia                

Couldn't come up with anything this time, whatever I wrote I found corny and bad, I'll just blame it on the fact that we don't celebrate Halloween around here :redface:

12 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Couldn't come up with anything this time, whatever I wrote I found corny and bad, I'll just blame it on the fact that we don't celebrate Halloween around here :redface:

Oop, understandable, it’s definitely a niche theme. Hope to see you again in the future though, for sure :WAP:

18 minutes ago, fountain said:

Oop, understandable, it’s definitely a niche theme. Hope to see you again in the future though, for sure :WAP:

Please tag me, will for sure show up :lakitu:

Submitted! I'll post the full song after the deadline :matty: excited to see what everyone else came up with

that first single cover is an absolute slay @fountain

13 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Submitted! I'll post the full song after the deadline :matty: excited to see what everyone else came up with

that first single cover is an absolute slay @fountain

The good sis Midjourney is my new bff

Oop submitted :oh:

This is definitely something I would never usually write about (both topic and narrative wise) so not sure how it’s going to land or even make sense? 

35 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Oop submitted :oh:

This is definitely something I would never usually write about (both topic and narrative wise) so not sure how it’s going to land or even make sense? 

Oh wow very intrigued… the way I would be reading right now if I were judging to see this :ghostface:

yDY3Iv0.png

EUTERPE, HORSEMAN OF WAR'S, REVIEWS

@XO_Life
I appreciate how I used my fear of dying for this Halloween song, because I had shivers at the thought. I also had shivers reading this song. I was clutching my pearls (but not in the Remmy way). This was very well done, well written, and thought this did as it intended to. It really got my emotions out of me!

@OreGuy
First off, LOVE the song title name. Second, the bridge had me SCREAMING, like you went for that camp, and I was laughing hysterically. On the downside, the verse rhyme schemes didn’t really match up and the last line of the first verse didn’t hit me very well. Another brightside is that I really liked the chorus and post-chorus. Overall, I enjoyed reading this!

@Julia Fox
I really like that you chose a more freeform approach. I can really picture this as a talk-y singing type song with a dark atmospheric music video with a lot of intensity. It’s not traditional, but there’s a descriptive story with the feelings you wanted to convey, so I think you did what you wanted to do. Nice job!

@StormFury
The first verse was iffy, but after that, it shows that you got into a stride throughout the song, and I liked the storytelling of this. I don’t think it’s as bad as you think, so please be reassured! It was enjoyable.

@Speezy
This was definitely an interesting read. Verse two was my favorite part! I’m not gonna lie, I wasn’t a fan of the chorus or post-chorus, but I think the song in general has potential, especially if more lines were added to give it more richness. Thank you for sharing your work!

@fountain
Okay, the TEMPLATE for these songs, whew! I like it! But also, you lost I fear, because I am averaging these two songs you wrote (I haven’t read them yet, so…). Now that I’m reading the first one, the cheese and knees are really getting me for some reason. There seemed to be some disjointed lines that didn’t work for me in the first two gold colored verses, but this was definitely a song that got its stride more after that first verse and got better every verse. I also commend the risk you took with your lines, because this is far from traditional and more steers as a narrative poem rather than a song. Your second song, which you said was more spoken word, was the stronger of the two in my opinion. There were some weaker lines, but also strong lines. The last third of it hit my emotions and was definitely the standpoint. I am glad you had enough inspiration to do two songs! Hope you had fun with them!

@Prisoner
This was very well done, and I do think the song did what you probably wanted it to do. I would say that my least favorite verses that seem not as well written compared to the rest of the song is the last labeled verse and first section of the outro. The last two stanzas were very strong and were probably my favorites of the piece. I’m glad I got a chance to read your writing!

@Jackson
I am going to talk about the lyrics separately before commenting on production. The lyrics are solid, and “I know that I could never hide, From the monster my own mind designed” was a highlight for me. I don’t really have much to comment on? It’s a very solid song, and I really like the lyrics! The lyrics are very much my vibe. Now, let's talk about the production. It’s a lyric competition, but you brought a budget, so you’ll get invisible coins. It’s a very well made production for the song and gives it a different edge than I was hearing in my head. I appreciated being able to hear it! Thank you!

@Augmented
I am going to ignore your comments section because it confused me. But this song is EXACTLY what I wanted, and it was perfectly written. *throws hands up* I have nothing else to say. Thank you for writing this; I wanted this during Halloween.

6 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

Hide contents

@OreGuy
First off, LOVE the song title name. Second, the bridge had me SCREAMING, like you went for that camp, and I was laughing hysterically. On the downside, the verse rhyme schemes didn’t really match up and the last line of the first verse didn’t hit me very well. Another brightside is that I really liked the chorus and post-chorus. Overall, I enjoyed reading this!

I had an absolute time writing the bridge :dies: so I'm glad you enjoyed it :heart:

10 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

@fountain
Okay, the TEMPLATE for these songs, whew! I like it! But also, you lost I fear, because I am averaging these two songs you wrote (I haven’t read them yet, so…). Now that I’m reading the first one, the cheese and knees are really getting me for some reason. There seemed to be some disjointed lines that didn’t work for me in the first two gold colored verses, but this was definitely a song that got its stride more after that first verse and got better every verse. I also commend the risk you took with your lines, because this is far from traditional and more steers as a narrative poem rather than a song. Your second song, which you said was more spoken word, was the stronger of the two in my opinion. There were some weaker lines, but also strong lines. The last third of it hit my emotions and was definitely the standpoint. I am glad you had enough inspiration to do two songs! Hope you had fun with them!

Thank yew war :heart::heart: :gaycat4:

thank you @Euterpe, i’m glad you enjoyed it :heart:

here’s my song for anyone interested :skeleton:

10 minutes ago, Jackson said:

here’s my song for anyone interested :skeleton:

c’est banger, awaiting the Katy Perry remix (after she repents for her messy morals) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.