• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Jackson

• Prisoner

• Julia Fox

Here’s a little Halloween related Q&A if anybody wants to answer and get in the mood!

1. What will you do for Halloween this year?

2. What are some highlights of your Halloween costumes?

3. Any Halloween/horror movies you watched recently, and if you liked them?

4. Favourite Halloween/horror movies in general.

5. Favourite Halloween/horror icons?

6. Favourite Halloween candy?

7.  Favourite Halloween style song?

:katie2:

I’m just gonna go to a Javiera Mena concert with my ex (yup Ivan) I don’t have more plans tbh since I’m not into Halloween tbh 
I hate costuming tbh so… no highlights… just me dressed as me. Yeah I’m boring 
well I recently watched dogtooth. Idk if it counts as Halloween but it’s a disturbing masterpiece if i do say so myself x 
I love Rocky Horror Picture tbh what an iconic, camp and unique masterpiece! I would say I love Grace Jones' Vamp so yeah I’m into 80's horror since it’s the most bizarre and entertaining and also felt more fresh if you know what I mean… 
Queen Samara tbh she’s iconic! 
I love the ones that paint your mouth/tongue because they are always delicious tbh and also they turn your **** green. Today I ate a bunch of them lol 
she wolf by shakira. a modern gay/feminist sexy spooky classic! 

I won’t lie I’m not one for Halloween tbh so I can’t answer like half of those questions :rip:

In terms of Halloween viewing I just stick to the old Disney channel original movies like Halloween Town and stuff :dies:

In terms of Halloween songs, I think some of my faves are Bump In The Night, Calling All The Monsters and maybe the Blood On The Dancefloor x Dangerous remix?

5 hours ago, Julia Fox said:
19 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Anyway you should check this perfect killing revenge to an ex song… and it’s by the unexpected but one and only Norah Jones… you should listen to it to get some inspiration + look at the stunning visuals

Oh this is a mega bop. It’s giving me Twilight vibes (in the best way because Twilight is a cinematic masterpiece). Thanks for the recommendation, it had now found a residence on my Apple Music library!

20 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Any Halloween/horror movies you watched recently, and if you liked them? 
well I recently watched dogtooth. Idk if it counts as Halloween but it’s a disturbing masterpiece if i do say so myself x 

Sounds very to my taste… I will be googling!

20 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Favourite Halloween/horror movies in general. 
I love Rocky Horror Picture tbh what an iconic, camp and unique masterpiece! I would say I love Grace Jones' Vamp so yeah I’m into 80's horror since it’s the most bizarre and entertaining and also felt more fresh if you know what I mean… 

Rocky Horror is such a classic! Iconic :clap3:

21 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Favourite Halloween/horror icons? 
Queen Samara tbh she’s iconic! 

Oh, she’s the queen. If she came out my tv (I don’t have one, but if) I’d do anything for her. 

21 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Favourite Halloween candy? 
I love the ones that paint your mouth/tongue because they are always delicious tbh and also they turn your **** green. Today I ate a bunch of them lol 

I’m glad this is a universal experience. 

10 minutes ago, Augmented said:

I won’t lie I’m not one for Halloween tbh so I can’t answer like half of those questions :rip:

Honestly same… I think it must be a cultural thing lol because Halloween really isn’t as big for us as somewhere like America where it’s huge. It’s just actually too cold and miserable outside to go trick or treating here! The only memories I have from Halloween as a child are of having to go home because we are freezing :katie:

Nothing special, same as all the other years ever since I was like 12 :matty:

I for some reason always went as a vampire, so... :dancehall:

Most recently: The Halloween reboot trilogy and Pearl, the prequel to X. The Halloween movies were just...there? Kills was the best of the trilogy imo but that's not saying much. As for Pearl, that movie was excellent and I recommend it heavily, though watching X first may let you appreciate it more despite it not being nearly as great as Pearl is, at least to me!

I suppose my favorites are It Follows, It Chapter 1, Hush, Cabin in the Woods, Tucker & Dale vs. Evil and I will add Pearl to that list.

I guess I don't have many? Though I love how much of a little **** Chucky is. (Also he's an LGBT ally his child in enby and Chucky supports them x) Babadook is another LGBT ally so they have to be included by default.

Anything Reese's tbh. I'm a ***** for Reese's :skull:

Calling All The Monsters by China Anne McClain of course!!! It deserves to go #1 every Halloween like AIWFCIY does on Christmas.

I'll sign up even though Im quite bad at writing songs 

6x0emg.gif

1. What will you do for Halloween this year?
Going to some club called emoween

6xve9m.gif

Charlotte sands. I mean she's just a underrated singer that looks like me. So I won't need to dress up at all

6x0ej7.gif

3. Any Halloween/horror movies you watched recently, and if you liked them?
Haven't sat down and watched a movie in ages. Probably American satan I watched couple of weeks ago.

6xvcc3.gif

Dont really have one, favourite horror movie used to be the ring but im too much of a chicken to watch scary movies these days.

more Like to play phasmophobia on scary season

6x0g9n.gif

Girl the ring,  used to dress like her even I was 12-13 xD

I mean I don't know what Halloween candy is. I like most sweets however 

6x0fhe.gif

I dress for Halloween every year since I am an alternative chick.

6xvd01.gif

1 hour ago, Hug said:

Most recently: The Halloween reboot trilogy and Pearl, the prequel to X. The Halloween movies were just...there? Kills was the best of the trilogy imo but that's not saying much. As for Pearl, that movie was excellent and I recommend it heavily, though watching X first may let you appreciate it more despite it not being nearly as great as Pearl is, at least to me!

Yeah I just watched the three new Halloween movies for the first time last week and they were… messy to say the least! 

I haven’t seen Pearl but I’m going to give it a chance. Honestly, I thought X was so overrated… I watched it in the cinema and it was the first time I’ve ever experienced falling asleep in the seat :rip: not trying to drag her too hard though cause I didn’t have anything specifically against the movie, it was just… so lacklustre compared to the hype? I will soon see how Pearl fares in comparison though I guess! I’m hoping I enjoy it more

1 hour ago, Hug said:

Favourite Halloween/horror movies in general.

I suppose my favorites are It Follows, It Chapter 1, Hush, Cabin in the Woods, Tucker & Dale vs. Evil and I will add Pearl to that list.

Whew, It Follows has been on my list to watch forever and it’s always just evaded me… I’m worried now when I finally watch it, it won’t have been worth the wait, so the cycle continues :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Hug said:

I guess I don't have many? Though I love how much of a little **** Chucky is. (Also he's an LGBT ally his child in enby and Chucky supports them x) Babadook is another LGBT ally so they have to be included by default.

So true, two kweens. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Allday said:

I'll sign up even though Im quite bad at writing songs 

The lies… you showed a lot of good creative writing in season 2! It’s just all about experience and building up your confidence tbh. I’m glad you’ll take part again! Even though the judges want to reap our souls and drag us to hell, I’m hoping they’ll have some useful feedback to offer in return. 

59 minutes ago, Allday said:

What will you do for Halloween this year?
Going to some club called emoween

59 minutes ago, Allday said:

Favourite Halloween style song?

I dress for Halloween every year since I am an alternative chick.

Iconic. 

1. fountain

2. Augmented

3. Julia Fox

4. hurricane326

5. GentleDance

6. Legend E 

7. Hug

8. Jackson

9. XO_Life

10. Allday

Sign me up. 

I will not be participating but I'll answer these questions because why not :eddie:

Watch movies, eat a little candy... that's pretty much it! For the first time in a LONG time we're in a neighborhood that apparently loves Halloween so I suppose my mom will be handing out candy.

I haven't had many, and a lot of them were super basic... I think I was a pack of McDonald's fries once.

https://letterboxd.com/remmyyy/films/diary/ - everything after She-Hulk is part of my Halloween list. Only ones I didn't enjoy are Us (seen before, still not a fan) and Ghostbusters: Afterlife which was a BORE. ... Still need to watch~ Don't Breathe (2nd watch), Bodies Bodies Bodies (1st watch), Scream 2022 (2nd watch), Happy Death Day 1 & 2U (both 1st watches), Ready or Not (4th watch) and then both Hocus Pocus movies on the last day (seen both already.)

Scream (OG) + Ready or Not + Hocus Pocus is probably my trinity. I avoid a lot of horrors that will either be too scary or gory so there's plenty that I have never seen. :)

Yo mama :ahh:

Skittles, Airheads, Kit Kats, Twix, Starburst (just my favorites in general, not just for Halloween)

Oh there's way too many i could put... let me just give shoutouts to iris/SKAAR "voodoo voodoo", Kanye West "Monster", Kesha "Boogie Feet", Poppy's metal-ish music & Kim Petras' whole Halloween project.

Okay let me actually participate in this one 

Signing up. ******* hated my GH2 run so hopefully I can do something better here :gaycat4:

1. fountain

2. Augmented

3. Julia Fox

4. hurricane326

5. GentleDance

6. Legend E 

7. Hug

8. Jackson

9. XO_Life

10. Allday

11. beatinglikeadrum

12. Speezy

13. TruGemini

7 hours ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Sign me up. 

3 hours ago, Speezy said:

Okay let me actually participate in this one 

3 hours ago, TruGemini said:

Signing up. ******* hated my GH2 run so hopefully I can do something better here :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

okay let me participate again :jonny: sign me up

Yaaas thank you each for signing up :WAP:

1. fountain

2. Augmented

3. Julia Fox

4. hurricane326

5. GentleDance

6. Legend E 

7. Hug

8. Jackson

9. XO_Life

10. Allday

11. beatinglikeadrum

12. Speezy

13. TruGemini

14. OreGuy

Winning is not enough for me. I must see to it that others lose everything.

Conquest, the first of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, has arrived.

6 minutes ago, Hug said:

Winning is not enough for me. I must see to it that others lose everything.

Conquest, the first of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, has arrived.

Ahhhh decimate us king spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

On 10/25/2022 at 5:53 PM, fountain said:

Here’s a little Halloween related Q&A if anybody wants to answer and get in the mood!

:katie2:

1. Absolutely Nothing. Maybe make Chicken parm for the day.

2. Idk being in the kitchen gworl…

3. I LOVE Annabelle not really Halloween related but scary movie related

4. I Love thé IT series i don’t mind the Clowns

5. Freedy Kruger and MEGAN also Gengar

6. Reese’s cup! They just taste different during halloween

7. Honestly don’t have one but Jordin Sparks x 3rdStream - What Are We Fighting For 

yDY3Iv0.png 

Euterpe. War Horseman of the Apocolypse. Has arrived.

Welcome one, welcome all,

I hope you can hear my siren call.

And I hope you are all ready to write songs for me to devour, because friends and devils...

This is how wars begin.

Here's Some Information For You

I will be working and handing out candy to the trick or treaters hoping they fight!

I'm not wearing a costume! My costume is my spell armor!

I watched Halloween Ends recently, and it was awful! That's how wars are started!

Trick 'r Treat is my favorite, but Halloweentown is great... if you like things that STOP wars!

Michael from Halloween is an icon! Has started many town wars!

Reese's and Kit-Kats are so delicious as sustenance during Hallowars times.

This Is Halloween from "The Nightmare Before Christmas," because we are here for nightmares during this season!

4 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

yDY3Iv0.png 

Euterpe. War Horseman of the Apocolypse. Has arrived.

Welcome one, welcome all,

I hope you can hear my siren call.

And I hope you are all ready to write songs for me to devour, because friends and devils...

This is how wars begin.

Queen of War :ghostface:  Excited to see you judge and thank you for inspiring this special with your Halloween song!

5 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

What will you do for Halloween this year?

I will be working and handing out candy to the trick or treaters hoping they fight!

I watched Halloween Ends recently, and it was awful! That's how wars are started!

Michael from Halloween is an icon! Has started many town wars!

:dies::dies::dies:

• ATRL Moderator

Are you mortals hungry? Of course you are... Famine has arrived!

After starving you from my reviews in Golden Hit's first season, I have returned once more to torture your poor souls. Only desperate pleas for my commentary may sway my hardened heart.

cassidy-noel-palmer-horseman-2.jpg?1589044384

Taking my younger siblings out to trick or treat, and then hand out candy! Maybe order some pizza or Indian food idk yet

Some of my favorite costumes throughout my childhood include Kim Possible, Raven from Teen Titans, a Hershey Bar, and an iPod Nano (which resulted in me falling into a ditch and not being able to get up :skull:). This year, I'm pairing with my brother as two halves of an Oreo!

This month, I've seen Halloweentown 1+2 (with 3+4 in the next days)... Hocus Pocus 1+2... Haunted Mansion.... and The Nightmare Before Christmas (not crazy about this one tbh)

I'm a Hocus Pocus stan through and through. The sequel was solid, but the original is just... excellent. So charming and camp ugh. I think my fave horror movie is It Follows... that had such a disturbing atmosphere.

I have Funko Pops of the Sanderson Sisters, so I guess I'd say them :skull:

Kit-Kats are the best hands down. Also love anything peanut butter and chocolate.... Reese's cups, Take 5, Snickers... love those.

Probably just the pop girl songs like Dark Horse, Sweet but Psycho, and Disturbia. I'm not big on theatre-esque songs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.