• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Jackson

• Prisoner

• Julia Fox

3 minutes ago, Element said:

Are you mortals hungry? Of course you are... the Famine has arrived!

After starving you from my reviews in Golden Hit's first season, I have returned once more to torture your poor souls. Only desperate pleas for my commentary may sway my hardened heart.

Yasss icon excited to see you back in the judging role after your surprise one round slay in season two. Even if you threaten to continue our starvation :gaycat4:

5 minutes ago, Element said:

What will you do for Halloween this year?

Taking my younger siblings out to trick or treat, and then hand out candy! Maybe order some pizza or Indian food idk yet

I vote Indian. So good!
Sounds like a nice plan :heart:

5 minutes ago, Element said:

What are some highlights of your Halloween costumes?

Some of my favorite costumes throughout my childhood include Kim Possible, Raven from Teen Titans, a Hershey Bar, and an iPod Nano (which resulted in me falling into a ditch and not being able to get up :skull:). This year, I'm pairing with my brother as two halves of an Oreo!

These costumes are so creative, iconic tbh. I was a Raven stan too, mother!

4CVBFo6Dx9_Qe-p8RcNB-u-EGRb2FM9d-Xee2BQNsHd425gUY_lzsiUyHjEIAk0honPkIzPNn4hd2CfeK3_bTjeR69tpkNhZRhuLyRmqjucVgRtkHcilfLNBQ_cIh1El3hjP3-9lNc4tE8V4ufVuyKfOxD0x_oIb_adTBwgpn1cqnX8O56PQKsYSzA

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have each revealed themselves.

Taking over Golden Hit this Halloween as our judges:

ImageImageImageImage

@Hug                               @Euterpe                           @Element                         @Legend E         

as Conquest                               as War                                    as Famine                               as Death   

These demons will need to be satiated with the best Halloween song that can be written. This song can be anywhere in the realm of Halloween thematically, whether that’s if you want to write a song literally about Halloween night itself, or if you want to write a song inspired by Halloween themes such as fear, horror or death. You can interpret this in any way you like, but the song must have a relation to Halloween in general. The player who writes the highest scoring song will save their soul, the rest will all be dragged to hell!

Submissions are now open, submit here.

The deadline to submit is November 3rd at 11:59PM ET. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you to everybody who has signed up,

Happy Halloween!

:gaycat4:

@fountain @Augmented @Julia Fox @StormFury @GentleDance @Jackson

@XO_Life @Allday @beatinglikeadrum @Speezy @TruGemini @OreGuy @8thPrince

17 minutes ago, Jackson said:

videography is my passion

Oh wow oh wow king of the spooky woods :matty:

I will await your Midjourney single cover 

5 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

submitted :celestial5:

Not you and another submitting already when there’s still a full week for the deadline :ghostface:

1 minute ago, fountain said:

Not you and another submitting already when there’s still a full week for the deadline :ghostface:

hunnu im at work and got nothing else to do :rip:

Just now, OreGuy said:

hunnu im at work and got nothing else to do :rip:

Oop :katie:

well I suppose they say the early bird catches the worm! :gaycat4:

On 10/28/2022 at 4:46 AM, fountain said:

To be fair, I have been toying with ideas ever since I knew the Halloween round was coming. :jonny:

This is me discovering I don't have passion for creativity anymore :ghostface: 

But I have a few ideas, let's see if I can come out of my Fenty era :gaycat1:

3 hours ago, Prisoner said:

This is me discovering I don't have passion for creativity anymore :ghostface: 

But I have a few ideas, let's see if I can come out of my Fenty era :gaycat1:

Come through Prihanna :gaycat1:

5 hours ago, XO_Life said:

To be fair, I have been toying with ideas ever since I knew the Halloween round was coming. :jonny:

Hehe it’s true a little brainstorming was inevitable :skeleton:

Well, the day itself has arrived,

Happy Halloween everybody!

:celestial3:

Whether you’re spending the day doing something special, already have celebrated over the weekend, or are just treating the whole thing as a normal day, I hope you’re doing well and have a good time! :katie2:

Also hoping that your songs are coming along well, and if you haven’t started yet then what better time to do so? :gaycat4:
There’s still a bit over 3 days left to submit and attempt to save your soul. Looking forward to it! :drool:

Thanks again to everybody who’s signed up and also those who have already submitted, I’m excited to see what everybody creates. 

:foxaylove2:

@fountain @Augmented @Julia Fox @StormFury @GentleDance @Jackson

@XO_Life @Allday @beatinglikeadrum @Speezy @TruGemini @OreGuy @8thPrince  @Prisoner

@Euterpe @Hug @Element @Legend E

34 minutes ago, Legend E said:

happy normal day yes x

We got only one group of kids trick or treating and now it’s raining, Halloween over yup :sadviolin:

Happy Halloween! Today I’m gonna see the infamous Ivan because he’s moving from this shitty city tomorrow so we are gonna make a kind of goodbye going to Lesbian Latin queen Javiera Mena show! 

btw just sent my song calleD REVAMP and it’s the modern Thriller I fear 

43 minutes ago, fountain said:

We got only one group of kids trick or treating and now it’s raining, Halloween over yup :sadviolin:

good, we can get ready for christmas, stream the best christmas song ever

47 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Happy Halloween! Today I’m gonna see the infamous Ivan because he’s moving from this shitty city tomorrow so we are gonna make a kind of goodbye going to Lesbian Latin queen Javiera Mena show! 

btw just sent my song calleD REVAMP and it’s the modern Thriller I fear 

Omg good luck hope it’s fun… sounds like songwriting inspo in the making :gaycat5:

19 minutes ago, Legend E said:

good, we can get ready for christmas, stream the best christmas song ever

I will don’t worry! :WAP:

ready to drop my Halloween single, which I've written, produced, and recorded specifically for this challenge :duca: 

12 minutes ago, Jackson said:

ready to drop my Halloween single, which I've written, produced, and recorded specifically for this challenge :duca: 

The budget :WAP: not this electro bop, loving this sound for you omg. Ready :katie2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.