• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• nooniebao

• 99sandthe2000s

• popularmoonlight

42 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Twitter hates Chloe now?

Twitter stays bullying Chloe. Everything she does always causes discourse on that bird app.

Sadly this is already dead on arrival, this song has been out for months pretty much and she’ll be burried under the barrage of new sleazes followed by a second week drop 

kinda howling that theyve been sitting on this for months upon months and the week they decide to drop it is at the same time as Taylor/Drake/Rih/21 :rip:its like they WANT her to lose

11 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Sadly this is already dead on arrival, this song has been out for months pretty much and she’ll be burried under the barrage of new sleazes followed by a second week drop 

Well, Drake and 21 Savage aren’t releasing this week:

On 10/25/2022 at 6:47 PM, dantemarquis said:

is Big Energy not one of the biggest songs of the year in any genre? Lol 

Big Energy was a lot of nostalgia and label work.

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Twitter hates Chloe now?

Twitter is a pit of hate. I don't think she is universally hated on there though. Just a bunch of rowdy middle aged people.

Check her likes. She easily does 50K in a couple hours.

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Twitter hates Chloe now?

Barbs do. And just as I suspected, it's a Barb account who made this tweet.

They're still upset over who the feature is lol.

Latto's been taking most of the heat on social media, ever since the feature announcement, but it looks like it's spilling over to Chloe now because she's associating with their fave's "enemy" or whatever, which is par for the course with them.

This whole thing is just bad timing I fear.

13 minutes ago, itscomingitsreal said:

Barbs do. And just as I suspected, it's a Barb account who made this tweet.

They're still upset over who the feature is lol.

Latto's been taking most of the heat on social media, ever since the feature announcement, but it looks like it's spilling over to Chloe now because she's associating with their fave's "enemy" or whatever, which is par for the course with them.

This whole thing is just bad timing I fear.

They hate everyone :skull:

hmmmm I want her to win but idk is the full song idk more hit sounding?

I definitely like this better than Surprise - I think I would have liked this better if it was solo

Latto adds nothing, this needed to be solo or with a better harder hitting rapper.

Love Latto, but yeah if they were going to have that short ass verse they could've just added a quick Chloe bridge and added Latto to another song on her album. 

Also, love the outro. Please just give this girl an album release date. Those that care will buy/stream. 

Scratch off needs to run Chloe back that feature check :biblio:

The track is as good as I thought it would be. Love it! The instrumental reminds of 2000s sound and Chloe sounds beautiful. Latto really adds nothing to it, literally rent-a-rapper, I would've prefered a bridge. 

The song IS EVERYTHING. This needs to do something for her :jonny5:

I love Latto, but her verse didn't really add to the song. It's not bad, but this song didn't need a rapper

i like this song it's kinda similar to her previous stuff, still a serve tho. latto's verse is short so it doesn't bother me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.