Chlöe f/ Latto - "For the Night"

popularmoonlight

Not a big Latto fan but this will increase chance of success and promotion budget. She NEEDS a hit bad. 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• nooniebao

• 99sandthe2000s

• popularmoonlight

No dig at Latto but if going with a feature a higher profile name known for moving units would have been nice. Hoping I am pleasantly surprised.

At least that fan club will give it press.

10 hours ago, 4RCH1M3D35 said:

No dig at Latto but if going with a feature a higher profile name known for moving units would have been nice. Hoping I am pleasantly surprised.

Yeah...she needed a feature that would secure a hit...like Doja

Edited by monologueNacafe

23 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

Yeah...she needed a feature that would secure a hit...like Doja

That's the thing, outside of any personal relationship she has with her peers, Chloe isn't quite there yet to have her pick of the top girls.

IMO, she could benefit from the team up with Latto streaming speaking and also just the headlines.

They should have been playing the collab game straight after Have Mercy (with her music)

IMO, they over estimated Chloe's clout as a soloist. HM should always have been their calling card to show she started winning solo and can win on her own. After that they should have played the savvier game of using mid-known names (and their SPS) to cement her spot. Treat Me and Surprise both needed features. 

1 minute ago, Cbreezy said:

That's the thing, outside of any personal relationship she has with her peers, Chloe isn't quite there yet to have her pick of the top girls.

IMO, she could benefit from the team up with Latto streaming speaking and also just the headlines.

They should have been playing the collab game straight after Have Mercy (with her music)

IMO, they over estimated Chloe's clout as a soloist. HM should always have been their calling card to show she started winning solo and can win on her own. After that they should have played the savvier game of using mid-known names (and their SPS) to cement her spot. Treat Me and Surprise both needed features. 

If CxH secured Doja for a remix, Chloe could've did the same for FTN. But I get what you're saying.

Doja isn’t doing charity features anymore and her feature price has increased heavily since 2020 so there’s also that :celestial5:

Latto is a safe bet that doesn’t cost too much money to book. The new Saweetie 

I hope it becomes a hit for her. 

I also hope they still release a solo version. 

The official snippet sounds really good :jonny5: I wish it was solo (or had a better feature) but whatever. If this gets her closer to releasing an album, I'll deal.

1 hour ago, Baby Blue said:

she's incapable of releasing a good song i see :redface:

3:25

you heard it?

47 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

you heard it?

Yeah, it’s highly likely they’ve heard it.

5 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

Yet Normani could have cardi?

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

@popularmoonlight Please can you update the thread title?

Done!

OT: Not really here for a Latto feature specifically. I'm feeling this will be a fave for me tho. 

Between this, Shirt and Rihanna this Friday I’m getting a whole feast :jonny:

I agree surprise should have had a feature on it but other than that it’s kind of a waste 

20 hours ago, 4RCH1M3D35 said:

is Big Energy not one of the biggest songs of the year in any genre? Lol 

11 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Done!

Sorry, I meant for Latto's feature credit to be added to the title! So it would be Chlöe f/ Latto - "For the Night".

This already sounds a lot better than Surprise :coffee2:

The album should’ve been out a month or two after Have Mercy but that’s a conversation for another day…

:jonny5:

I kinda want this to flop cause I'm feeling she's a bit uninspired as a solo act.

Maybe it's too soon ?

Get back with your sister.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.