5. Haven't You Ever Been In Love Before? 972,239
6. Love The Hell Out Of You 360,082
7. Burning 332,361
8. Any Kind Of Life 318,779
9. The Pretender 382,627
10. Leave Me Slowly 295,966
11. How This Ends 264,141
12. How I'm Feeling Now 359,980

Lewis Capaldi leads the UK albums chart this week with his new album, Broken By Desire To Be Heavenly Sent. 

Having accumulated 67,985 units already this week [59,175 units account for physical sales, 4,213 for downloads and 4,597 for streams] – Capaldi’s sophomore record is chasing the fastest-selling album of the year, currently a position held by Ed Sheeran’s Subtract(76,263).

Leave Me Slowly has global smash written all over it :clap3:

I'm kind of surprised the streams have been very low

Gave this album a listen a few days ago and I must say that Leave Me Slowly and  the last two tracks are my faves. The rest needs time to grow on me but these three tracks were definite standouts

This is fantastic.  Lowkey he took Ed's spot, and he's releasing much better music so I ain't mad about it.

How This Ends, Any Kind Of Life, The Pretender, Heavenly Kind Of State Of Mind, Haven't You Ever Been In Love Before :flame: :flame: :flame: 

Broken By Desire To Be Heavenly Sent debuts at #1 in the UK with 95,882 [58,421 CDs, 18,308 vinyl albums, 2,418 cassettes and 4,834 digital downloads, and 11,901 sales-equivalent streams] - fastest-selling album of 2023 so far.

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Broken By Desire To Be Heavenly Sent debuts at #1 in the UK with 95,882 [58,421 CDs, 18,308 vinyl albums, 2,418 cassettes and 4,834 digital downloads, and 11,901 sales-equivalent streams] - fastest-selling album of 2023 so far.

:clap3: Deserved.

Almost 100k, damn :jonny5:

Finally had the chance to listen to this record, and I'm very impressed, I have to confess I had little expectations because I didn't love the singles as much as I did with the first album. Nevertheless, WYTB has tremendously grown on me, so much that I can't stop playing it so much, took me some time to fully appreciate it, because it's what it deserves.

Hard to choose my favorites on a first listen, there are so many great songs. 

"Leave Me Slowly" got me shook, alright? It's like a 80's journey through all the easily recognizable sounds, so good.

My favorite album of the year so far, solid album (I have just heard 4 lol).

Streams are surprisingly low for this album. And missing the top 10 in US is a disappointment.

On 5/22/2023 at 6:31 PM, Dizzy said:

I'm kind of surprised the streams have been very low

Hes not really a streaming beast so it checks out. As long as the music is good and people are checking for him all parties involved are happy

On 5/28/2023 at 5:46 AM, spiritboy said:

Streams are surprisingly low for this album. And missing the top 10 in US is a disappointment.

The US is trash wbk

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.