Jump to content

Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | #SoldOut before being on sale! (The Great War)


Popboi.
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • gagacasanova

    61

  • Ms. Togekiss

    35

  • TaylorNation

    31

11 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Doing a "eras" tour with only 2/6 re-recordings out :redface:

The tour features songs from yet to be released Taylor’s Versions, but don’t tell anybody :gaycat5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Considering the gaps... she could triple them :rip:

This could be the highest grossing female tour of all time, her hype is at all time high.. but I feel like she’s always so conservative with her tours and never milks them to her full potential 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She's delusional if she thinks she'll only do these dates, girl double/triple this **** already, the demand will be unprecedented :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 dates for the US seem ridicule considering the demand. Either it's only the first US leg or she is charging 1000$ to be able to just stand near the stadium :rip:

Edited by Klein
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

She's could be touring for years if she releases the re recordings while doing this :eddie:

I know the name is a choice but she knew exactly what she was doing... having gaps between the dates and extending it as much as she wants, to not exhaust herself, spend as much time with queen Andrea and come for Ed’s ass :wanda:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tickets will be a bloodbath :weeps: I better have a presale code in my inbox soon for purchasing off her store 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TayLord said:

This could be the highest grossing female tour of all time, her hype is at all time high.. but I feel like she’s always so conservative with her tours and never milks them to her full potential 

With the current dates alone that's a surefire $210-220M, with international being most likely Q3-Q4 and the huge gaps... she has that on lock :deadbanana4:

 

With Bey, P!nk, Rihanna, Madonna also touring stadiums and Céline doing mixed arenas/stadiums,  it's gonna be one crazy year for females on tour. I reckon Céline is a *serious* threat to the Sticky & Sweet record too, Beyoncé depending on dates as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, coolblue said:

can scooter stop her from singing 1989 and reputation songs live if the rerecords are not out by then?

No; he only owned the original recordings (which he sold). Not only can Taylor do whatever she wants live, but other artists are legally allowed to sing whatever they want live.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thankfully she said she's releasing international dates! I hope she comes to Denmark or Germany. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, coolblue said:

can scooter stop her from singing 1989 and reputation songs live if the rerecords are not out by then?

lol i think he is aware that he lost, didn't he like try to apologize or say something about it again recently? the backlash would be insane if he tried to attempt anything like that, he wouldn't survive it lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess it's not impossible she'll tour for the next two years and drop the re-recordings in that period

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very exciting news :chick2: I wonder what kind of set list she’ll come up with. I would have expected her to focus primarily on Midnights & Folklore, some Evermore and Lover, and then her signature hits.

 

But a tour name like “The Eras” and that tour poster kind of implies decent representation from all 10 of her eras :eek: She just has too many hits lol. I wonder how she can find a setlist that can fulfill that implication decently within the realistic limits of a 2 hour show. Unless she does the kind of stuff that artists like Janet Jackson try to do with performing all her hits, but only performing about a minute or two of a lot of hits to cram everything in :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

With the current dates alone that's a surefire $210-220M, with international being most likely Q3-Q4 and the huge gaps... she has that on lock :deadbanana4:

 

With Bey, P!nk, Rihanna, Madonna also touring stadiums and Céline doing mixed arenas/stadiums,  it's gonna be one crazy year for females on tour. I reckon Céline is a *serious* threat to the Sticky & Sweet record too, Beyoncé depending on dates as well.

the way all the pop girls will be busy touring so music wise seems like 2023 will be kinda dull and dominated by males again.. ugh i hope the midnights era lasts longer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

lol i think he is aware that he lost, didn't he like try to apologize or say something about it again recently? the backlash would be insane if he tried to attempt anything like that, he wouldn't survive it lol

Exactly, there's no way Scooter could do anything like that, he doesn't own the masters anymore and even if he did, i can't even imagine the backlash he would get from stopping her to perform her own music.

 

And yeah, Taylor needs to add more dates to the tour, the gaps are WAAAAAAY too big. Come on Queen, get that all time highest grossing tour for a female artist :duca:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, coolblue said:

can scooter stop her from singing 1989 and reputation songs live if the rerecords are not out by then?

No, she could only be stopped if she lipped and did the studio versions ala Britney. She owns the songs, but not the master recordings (the original studio recording). Scooter makes no money from the performances, or if someone does a cover (like Taylor's brother did for Look What You Made Me Do).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The demand for this tour will be insane. Hopefully she announces dates for Europe, Asia, Oceania and South America soon. I feel like she will take a long break after this tour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Klein said:

27 dates for the US seem ridicule considering the demand. Either it's only the first US leg or she is charging 1000$ to be able to just stand near the stadium :rip:

she'll add more for sure. dont worry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...