Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

15 minutes ago, chiliam said:

This. We still have alternative to  Apple music/Spotify back in the day. Unlike the situation with Ticketmaster now.

I know we joke about how she love money and that can be true. But for touring, i believe beside money she have to love performing and have the audience sings back to her is also a big reason.

She already at like 500m network, could be much higher and can live in wealth for 100 lifes. We already see a lot of artists stop caring at that point and some doesnt even want to do any types of tour lol. 

@James_Dean: you give her too much power and then when she cannot fullfill that you got pissed. We already explain about this Ticketmaster monopoly situation clearly. If you still choose to ignore all that and continue to get pissed at the girl who never do enough. Then go ahead, im not here to change your mind.

The monopoly has nothing to do with the fact that the tickets should have been released in segments for multiple cities over multiple days, instead of all on one particular day where all hell breaks loose and crashes the site in an instant :deadbanana4: the tickets were going to sell regardless. Idk what's not clicking for you.

It's disappointing that she and her team did not better plan this with Ticketmaster. That's all. I established said she is not the one selling the tickets, so no, it's not entirely her fault but she could have made sure that the execution would have been fair for everyone.

Maybe she did do her part- but we don't know that because she's being completely mum about the situation which feels like a slap in the face to many.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

23 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

She needs to bring back the Taylor Swift Boosts thing she did for Rep Tour next time :rip:

girl that happened with this presale tho

I was able to get tickets super easily yesterday during the presale. I read online to click the link that they sent via text and it would bypass the whole queue and that worked for me. This occurred while the queue was "paused" so I'm pretty sure it was a glitch that many were able to do. I was able to get front row seats for the show because of it. 

Ticketmaster is a weird site in general with its queue system. I do like the idea of verified fan presales though, and wish more artists would utilize them. Getting tickets for the Chromatica Ball was MUCH more stressful than this tour because of the priority system for people who signed up. I also think the fact I had had Loverfest tickets gave me priority for the presale access as well.

I got floor seats for Vegas. The price was ridiculous but I just said f it :rip: ahhhh excited!

SNATCHED TWO TICKETS :jonny5:

I was originally going for Alington but that was a mess, ended up getting these for Inglewood on August 8th!

I just started trying out different queues in different cities. Literally tried 10 different cities and was about to lose hope when I was let in to this one. There were a TON of seats left.

I'm so happy :weeps:

As you weren't limited to a single venue like the Verified Fan Presale, I just opened up three tabs for the three Philly dates. The 1st night's queue let me in quickly, but would never accept the first 6 of the Capital One credit card numbers (and wouldn't unlock tickets, no matter how many times I refreshed the page.) And the 3rd night's queue loaded to the countdown for the general sale :deadbanana2:

However, the 2nd night did unlock after several tries, and finally let me in and I got three floor seats and didn't have to get VIP :gaylorcat1: 

I think the main misconception was that the Loverfest Priority and Boosts put you further in front for the queue. That was not the case (although I wish it was :chick1:) Those things put you ahead for getting a Verified Fan Presale code, not priority in the queue! 

51 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

she could have made sure that the execution would have been fair for everyone

how was it not fair for every1 tho? :huh:

it’s not like the site only crashed and had errors for certain people and not others. everyone collectively said it was a **** time, no? :psyduck:

After 2 long and stressful days I’m just glad I’ve got guaranteed seats to one of the shows. :dies: That’s all I’ve got on the subject for now. I hope for Blondie’s sake there’s a **** ton of tickets available tomorrow.

I feel like there will be zero tickets for the actual general onsale :rip:

16 minutes ago, Yawn said:

how was it not fair for every1 tho? :huh:

it’s not like the site only crashed and had errors for certain people and not others. everyone collectively said it was a **** time, no? :psyduck:

honestly... they need to just sell the tickets to the general public from now on. This presale bullshit was an entire mess. It's unfair that it's basically a lottery system where only some people get selected to participate while others don't. 

1 hour ago, Desire said:

She easily could have preventing the reselling of tickets and done the Rep boost thing again so get out of here with the Taylor can't do anything about it **** :cm: 

They literally did this for this one too :rip:

Edited by Gui Blackout

What were the prices?

So I can work out a rough idea what similar seats will be in £'s when she announces UK dates

LoverFest people should've got first dibs on tickets tbh, at least for the respective areas

13 minutes ago, ALA said:

LoverFest people should've got first dibs on tickets tbh, at least for the respective areas

They should have had their own presale.

I hope this mess sparks an outrage and actually bring down this dirty tactics of ticketmaster.

Taylor nation being quiet when they're loud during music or merch drops. Where's the energy girl. Address the poor swifties at the bare minimum. A lot of ppl are frustrated.

2 hours ago, shinyshimmery said:

Ticketmaster can go to hell. I signed up for the verified fan bs... wasn't selected... then I tried getting tickets through the capital one presale... kept getting error after error. The presale is over and I still have no tickets. **** ticketmaster... they can go to hell. I am not even gonna look into the resale market.... this stupid concert will be on netflix or apple tv in a year :deadbanana4:

If you can't get them Friday, I would wait until closer to the dates next year. The resale value is extremely inflated rn due to the tickets just going on sale. If you wait closer to the show, people will have events that pop up and have to sell. There's like 60k+ people at these shows. Life events will come up for some people and they will be looking to sell.

20 minutes ago, Mark! said:

I hope this mess sparks an outrage and actually bring down this dirty tactics of ticketmaster.

Taylor nation being quiet when they're loud during music or merch drops. Where's the energy girl. Address the poor swifties at the bare minimum. A lot of ppl are frustrated.

They already made a statement about investigating the ticket mess

2 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

She needs to bring back the Taylor Swift Boosts thing she did for Rep Tour next time :rip:

someone said that ticketmaster was mad @ taylor for taylor tix because it brought down their revenue and thats why she didn't bring it back ?

?idk if this is true but either way im still pissed at both of them 

How did people manage to get tickets to multiple nights? :deadbanana2: I was in line as soon as the queue opened both days and had friends who did the same and none of us even had a chance to get nosebleeds. How some people were so lucky I have no idea lol

12 minutes ago, Starchild said:

They already made a statement about investigating the ticket mess

what statement exactly? gimme links. i'd like to see them. so far it's been ticketmaster trying to "escalate" the situation

going to the july 14th date in denver, perched :loki:

27 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

How did people manage to get tickets to multiple nights? :deadbanana2: I was in line as soon as the queue opened both days and had friends who did the same and none of us even had a chance to get nosebleeds. How some people were so lucky I have no idea lol

tbh Seat Geek was a smooth ish experience for me. yes the queue was a mess but once I was in the process was not stressful and was able to go back to the other dates without a problem 

TicketMaster sounds like it was an absolute ******* nightmare though, so maybe it was more difficult there?

2 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

They literally did this for this one too :rip:

Except they didnt? I had the "boost" but didn't get presale code. And I bought 3 copies of her vinyl and 4 CDs all from her webstore :skull: + she didn't prevent resale considering all the tickets that are now up for resale. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.