P!nk - "Never Gonna Not Dance Again"

Something

28 minutes ago, Braz said:

Pretty bad as always...

Bigger ones are just hits, Pop Rising and the cover of Just Good Music. 

It's not as bad as usual, come on...

She got top 5 placement in the New Music Friday US (and also most of the bigger countries), cover of the New Music Belgium, and a few random playlists with way less followers. 

Nothing on TTH, as expected. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• Hiphopper

• Underdogs

• Braz

I think that they'll place it on TTH. They may want to see initial reaction. Tmrw #s will be interesting. 

aTarOHO.gif

Just now, Underdogs said:

Oh ****

aTarOHO.gif 

All big stadiums across US are posting that ****. It's definitely stadium tour tease. They have the dates already I'm sure. 

They must've been very confident to book stadiums. If she doesn't get a minor hit (CMIS type) from this era, then good luck with that.

aTarOHO.gif

3 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

All big stadiums across US are posting that ****. It's definitely stadium tour tease. They have the dates already I'm sure. 

6 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

They must've been very confident to book stadiums. If she doesn't get a minor hit (CMIS type) from this era, then good luck with that.

aTarOHO.gif

Somebody lied to them several times 

aTarOHO.gif aTarOHO.gif aTarOHO.gif

iTunes (8x #1):

#1 Australia

#1 Belgium

#1 Canada

#1 Czech Republic

#1 Germany

#1 New Zealand

#1 Sweden

#1 United Kingdom

Germany came through...

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

aTarOHO.gif

Her Lotus Tour coming up...

spacer.png

sounds like something that would be on the trolls 4 soundtrack.

1 hour ago, pinktennisfreak said:

aTarOHO.gif

this is sending me. im sure she could sell 70%. would be a great time for a skechers campaign or covergirl etc

The song might be corny as hell but anthemic enough ala So What or Raise Your Glass. And I can‘t see how it would do any worse than Trouble or Walk Me Home. 

That it can outpeak Stupid Girls and What About Us at #13 is just wishful thinking at that point. But deliver Beth…

I love the sound for her but the lyrics... eh. It'll grow on me, but I do like how it's not another break-up anthem.

After quite a few listens I have decided to unstan came to the conclusion that it does nothing for me. It's a bit too bland a la Can't Stop The Feeling and Co., with a weird pre-chorus and I don't like the chorus that much either. It's not bad per se, I just expected something better I guess. The only part I actually like is the last minute. Love the vidya tho, it's great (though I find it funny how she shames the Tiktok girl and then does a dance obviously aimed at Tiktokkers seconds later :skull: Alecia gurl).

Alecia should've served a quiet centrist cuz she lost her republican American base, which is partly her fault for making safe music for over a decade and never serving another risqué masterpiece like Fingers that would've turned Karens and Bobs away and attached younger stans!

aTarOHO.gif

Alecia when she sees me begging in her Instagram comments to record You Make Me Sick 2.0 for new era

aTarOHO.gif

40 minutes ago, Liafen said:

After quite a few listens I have decided to unstan came to the conclusion that it does nothing for me. It's a bit too bland a la Can't Stop The Feeling and Co., with a weird pre-chorus and I don't like the chorus that much either. It's not bad per se, I just expected something better I guess. The only part I actually like is the last minute. Love the vidya tho, it's great (though I find it funny how she shames the Tiktok girl and then does a dance obviously aimed at Tiktokkers seconds later :skull: Alecia gurl).

I think that what she's criticizing is social media in general and how addicted we are to our smartphones, something like a "go outside live the real life" message. 

I believe that's what she's referring to in the lyrics as well when she says "If I could kill what makes us all so dumb", that's social media 

26 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

I think that what she's criticizing is social media in general and how addicted we are to our smartphones, something like a "go outside live the real life" message. 

I believe that's what she's referring to in the lyrics as well when she says "If I could kill what makes us all so dumb", that's social media 

Yea and then does a Tiktok dance. 

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

Maybe but it’s not like it’s the first time P!nk dances in a video ?

This is like a mix of Dancing Crazy and Can't Stop the Feeling (even has a similar outro plus the grocery store scenes) :rip:

3 hours ago, Liafen said:

She's always the "you could be both girl", this is just like the sexy and smart are not oil and water theory.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.