P!nk - "Never Gonna Not Dance Again"

Something

Wow, it's been so long since Beautiful Trauma, her last album. I hope this is good like her last album, Beautiful Trauma. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• Hiphopper

• Underdogs

• Braz

I like that vibe of the instrumental!:flame:

Liked the initial 1st teaser clip. Ya, sounded potentially more risky, funky and retro.

But not the case for everything else I heard so far. Basically same old same old and playing it safe. Clunky ah song title too lol. 

25 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Wow, it's been so long since Beautiful Trauma, her last album. I hope this is good like her last album, Beautiful Trauma. 

The Hurts 2 B Human erasure 

28 minutes ago, Cherish said:

The 90 Days and Hey Why (Miss You Sometime) erasure

4 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

The Hurts 2 B Human erasure 

1 minute ago, EnterTheAttic said:

The 90 Days and Hey Why (Miss You Sometime) erasure

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

I’m just glad that it’s something different from her.

Even if it doesn’t turn out to be that great, I’m still kinda glad because it’s not the same old, same old.

Sounds very Katy Perry but at least it’s different from her sound

Not sold. Most of her new music seems unsure of what it wants to actually be.. I think her lyrics have been getting progressively more cringey too but at least you know it's her writing most of it.

10 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

Not sold. Most of her new music seems unsure of what it wants to actually be.. I think her lyrics have been getting progressively more cringey too but at least you know it's her writing most of it.

Come back when Christina releases a decent song. See you in 15 years

I think it sounds fresh. And honestly I’m just glad there’s going to be good bop on the album for when she inevitably loads it with slow ballads 

2 minutes ago, Pilgs said:

Ooo hit a nerve there! I like P!nk but I said what I said.. Take this as my double down.

Christina's 7 Latin Grammy noms didn't happen from songs that weren't decent. :gaycatina1:

Umm... I don't like it, actually. But I'll wait for the full song. And I hope there will be an album... :katie:

5 minutes ago, Borsi said:

Umm... I don't like it, actually. But I'll wait for the full song. And I hope there will be an album... :katie:

Honestly, I feel the same here because she usually has some pretty decent deep album cuts. When she's on point she's brilliant & she's capable of being emotionally connective in a way that few can lyrically. "Family Portrait" is a masterpiece.

She's been recording a while anyway so it should be better than Hurts 2B Leftovers whenever it drops.

15 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

When she's on point she's brilliant & she's capable of being emotionally connective in a way that few can lyrically. "Family Portrait" is a masterpiece.

Agree 100%. Family Portrait is truly a masterpiece, a work of art. :heart2:

Well, we'll see... I was really hoping for a rockier sound.

1 hour ago, Pilgs said:

No need for this. Her spanish stuff are actually quite decent with a couple brilliant songs. 

19 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

?

Not reliable me think.

Sounds cool, I like it! Is this a buzz single or actually a lead single from a new album? 

It sounds bland and flavorless as hell. She should’ve covered Cuff It instead. Her existence in music is so frustrating these days cuz with everything she does it feels like she’s capable of so much more than what she serves up. :dies:

4 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Sounds cool, I like it! Is this a buzz single or actually a lead single from a new album? 

I think it's actually a lead single for an album. The album was confirmed by a friend if hers yesterday in IG!

Her team actually seems to be putting some effort to promote single. 

7 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

I think it's actually a lead single for an album. The album was confirmed by a friend if hers yesterday in IG!

Her team actually seems to be putting some effort to promote single. 

They better promote it right and not let it die like AIKSF:flame:

What’s Hurts 2B Human? Was there really an album after Beautiful Trauma? Did I miss something? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.