Ellie Goulding - 'Higher Than Heaven'

BlackoutZone

On 12/7/2022 at 5:21 PM, WyldChyld said:

Yeah, no. Not remotely the same. It’s more like they don’t see her modern day music giving big enough returns (or maybe even losing them money) to make it worthwhile splashing out on anymore.

I bet they were kicking themselves after spending Easy Lover’s video budget, commissioning those remixes and all of the botted views they obviously bought on YouTube and it just did nothing. I doubt they’re going to give her enough money to do a follow up sequel to whatever stupid ambitious plot was going on in Easy Lover.

And Let It Die is probably going to take months before it even reaches a million. Will it financially break even to pay for all of the dancers and the renting of that building?

She might as well be a legacy artist at this point. Playing the hits. Singing her old movie soundtrack contributions. Being talked about musically in small pockets of the internet like this instead of having a massive fanbase. Just 1.4K people in her official Facebook fan group. Wild.

can she not just release an album without you caring about numbers and calling her a “legacy artist”  i don’t think she’s really caring about that stuff. it’s one thing if the music is bad .. but the music is amazing and all you do is talk negatively all the damn time. we are tired of it. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

Is she releasing a new single soon? Per the last email she send out last night... ?

4 hours ago, lola4789 said:

Is she releasing a new single soon? Per the last email she send out last night... ?

I hope it's Like A Savior

9 minutes ago, Something said:

Her Physical :alexz:

• ATRL Moderator

Like a Saviour winning the email poll at like 50% rn :duca:

4 hours ago, Something said:

Yeah or By The End Of The Night, but like a saviour seems more radio friendly

I am pretty sure Like a Saviour is locked in for next single considering she most likely recorded the music video already, regardless of which wins the voting dddddd

IMG_0289.thumb.jpeg.3b60b7c9669204944c23

On 12/7/2022 at 7:21 PM, WyldChyld said:

Yeah, no. Not remotely the same. It’s more like they don’t see her modern day music giving big enough returns (or maybe even losing them money) to make it worthwhile splashing out on anymore.

I bet they were kicking themselves after spending Easy Lover’s video budget, commissioning those remixes and all of the botted views they obviously bought on YouTube and it just did nothing. I doubt they’re going to give her enough money to do a follow up sequel to whatever stupid ambitious plot was going on in Easy Lover.

And Let It Die is probably going to take months before it even reaches a million. Will it financially break even to pay for all of the dancers and the renting of that building?

She might as well be a legacy artist at this point. Playing the hits. Singing her old movie soundtrack contributions. Being talked about musically in small pockets of the internet like this instead of having a massive fanbase. Just 1.4K people in her official Facebook fan group. Wild.

11 hours ago, Matt752 said:

can she not just release an album without you caring about numbers and calling her a “legacy artist”  i don’t think she’s really caring about that stuff. it’s one thing if the music is bad .. but the music is amazing and all you do is talk negatively all the damn time. we are tired of it. 

just turn on ignore mode, such a person is just bitter 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

what are the other options?

Better Man + By The End of The Night!

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Not Better Man :skull: 

1 hour ago, Baby Blue said:

i'm surprised they're considering Better Man as a single :rip: it's too experimental

At least it's in last place! The fans have spoken fff

Better Man :bibliahh: a kii.... I almost want it to win just to see fans' reaction to it being the next release :skull:

Wait, after listening to the clips I think Better Man sounds the most interesting :spin:

I feel like I've heard the other two a dozen times before. Perched regardless.

8 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Not Better Man :skull: 

Is it do bad? :bibliahh:

I bet it will be Like A Saviour or what should be the next single in your opinion?

16 minutes ago, revivval said:

This is shaping up to be her best album ??

EXACTLY AND I TOLD HER, I SAID MAAM HTH is shaping up to be her best album

47 minutes ago, Saint James said:

this is shaping up to be her worst album ?

It gets lower than Delirium?

1 hour ago, lola4789 said:

She performed Like A Saviour in NZ so next single confirmed? 

yes, but I doubt it will be released now in December

6 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

It gets lower than Delirium?

Heal and Lost & Found etc are classic Ellie and the pop songs are competent. We'll wait for the full but these snippets are doing nothing for me, not a fan of the singles either

Track lengths are on iTunes. Cure for love, let it die, better man, all by myself are the only tracks below 3 mins. We won