• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

9 minutes ago, Same Ol' Mistakes said:

Tinashe Joyride thread tease :deadbanana:

OT: still thinking about the album title it's incredible

that's history :clap3:

How long has the album been finished at this point? Do you think it was recorded with the aim of coming out this year, as I think it was nearly a year ago she was doing proper studio time? Did Easy Lover set it back?

this thread already :skull:

4 minutes ago, WyldChyld said:

How long has the album been finished at this point? Do you think it was recorded with the aim of coming out this year, as I think it was nearly a year ago she was doing proper studio time? Did Easy Lover set it back?

Only recently actually. They did aim to release it way earlier formerly, but Ellie requested additional sessions which actually resulted in Let It Die for example. She also re-recorded some previously "ready" songs a few months ago, cause she wasn't satisfied with original vocal takes.

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Only recently actually. They did aim to release it way earlier formerly, but Ellie requested additional sessions which actually resulted in Let It Die for example. She also re-recorded some previously "ready" songs a few months ago, cause she wasn't satisfied with original vocal takes.

we love to see a perfectionist queen :giraffe:

59 minutes ago, Unknown_boy_PT said:

Could you say what song would it be please?

i can feel the enrgy around me 

I saw somewhere that she is already working on the sixth album, I hope this album is not abandoned as BB

4 minutes ago, Something said:

I saw somewhere that she is already working on the sixth album, I hope this album is not abandoned as BB

Looking back at her discography, she’s generally pretty quick at abandoning support for her original albums once they’ve been released to Joe Public; relying on re-releases to extend the campaigns rather than sticking to the base set of songs.

It’s a shame really. There probably exists another universe where Your Biggest Mistake, Only You and Lost and Found are fully fledged singles with remixes and alternative versions.

It’s no surprise that she erroneously believes the public doesn’t think she writes her own songs when she keeps slavishly filling an era with yet another pointless cover for some corporation or charity.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Something said:

She’ll drop the album alongside the MV to a single and be done with it.  And then release a new single along with the deluxe but her biggest hit of the era will be a soundtrack or EDM feature for someone else as always. 

So excited for this potential synth pop masterpiece. Let It Die sounds incredible. Between this and Jessie Ware’s upcoming album, the UK pop girls are really keeping us fed in 2023

I’m happy she’s doing a big pop record, but realistically, her best chance at rebuilding a stable career that is not dependent on whether the GP likes and buys her latest banger, is to go back to her roots and follow the direction BB went. She’s at her best when she makes that sort of music and I do think that in the long run, she’ll need to cater to a specific audience and not just the mainstream. Because they have mostly moved on. 

14 minutes ago, OhDearAtlas said:

I’m happy she’s doing a big pop record, but realistically, her best chance at rebuilding a stable career that is not dependent on whether the GP likes and buys her latest banger, is to go back to her roots and follow the direction BB went. She’s at her best when she makes that sort of music and I do think that in the long run, she’ll need to cater to a specific audience and not just the mainstream. Because they have mostly moved on. 

Brightest Blue was amazing, I agree. But I’m sure this will be good too. 

8 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Well you are expecting way too much... but there is gonna be a deluxe eventually

Oh this is fantastic :chick3:

The fact that i had to scroll and read through 3 pages of fighting ?

13 hours ago, FallingFromCloud9 said:

Higher Than Heaven was a demo selena had a few years back wonder if Ellie recorded it 

that's what i thought when i saw the title

2 minutes ago, campelo said:

I love her long ass albums, at least 16 tracks no interludes :confused:

We‘ll we getting between 10-12 tracks on the standard this time.

Easy Lover is really good, and I do prefer the solo mix but hopefully her label realized useless features aren’t going to do anything for her.

I’m excited for this. I was nervous we weren’t going to get anything going into Q4 because of the Christmas freeze but thankfully that changed.

12 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for always giving us tea and exclusive news.

Not just for Ellie but for a lot of artists. 

I really, really appreciate it and always look forward to read your post, whenever I see one. Thank you!:heart2: