• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Almighty Gaga

• Flocon

It's crazy that it took her this long to realize people just wanted more doo-*** songs from her. If she had released this as the second single from 'Thank You' her career would've gone so differently.

EDIT: why the **** is "***" censored? :rip: This site... 

40 minutes ago, Protocol said:

It's crazy that it took her this long to realize people just wanted more doo-*** songs from her. If she had released this as the second single from 'Thank You' her career would've gone so differently.

EDIT: why the **** is "***" censored? :rip: This site... 

the term w*p had originally been used as a slur against italians. in the 50's and 60's it was used as part of the popular genre doo w*p which was originally popularized by blacks .later on it became very popular among italians as well.

Edited by jdanton2

About to hit 1M tiktok videos.

Last 24 hours:

MYL: +71k videos (biggest day so far)

NO: +76k videos :deadbanana4:

She transitioned so well into TikTok craze :clap3:Just another proof that no matter how much of a capacity and artistic material you are - it can get you as far without a good manager who knows the contemporary market and its ins-and-outs.

QueenofCopyPaste

Made You Look (Xmas Version) when?

Do it Megha**ah

Her album is showing nice stability on the BB200 :giraffe:

It’s gonna outperform Camila, Demi, Katy, Lana…etc’s recent efforts

OT: Song is up to #78 on US AM :clap3:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

I really hope Made You Look (Again) is the acapella version. It would make so much sense to do that after that mega viral acapella video. Hell, I want it, too.

Oh, she's rising again. :clap3:

QueenofCopyPaste

POP:
39 31 MEGHAN TRAINOR Made You Look 1577 658 919 3.528

+156 Spins
-52 Bullet
+0.217 Audience

HOT AC:
39 25 MEGHAN TRAINOR Made You Look 690 340 350 1.473

+53 Spins
-16 Bullet
+0.188 Audience

16 hours ago, apasionata said:

She transitioned so well into TikTok craze :clap3:Just another proof that no matter how much of a capacity and artistic material you are - it can get you as far without a good manager who knows the contemporary market and its ins-and-outs.

she has a lot to credit Chris Olsen for. That king literally brought her career to resurgence with half of his TikTok personality revolving around her.

On 11/13/2022 at 10:31 PM, AbeHicks said:

She needs to switch to a superior label and have a proper comeback.

J9jhP70.gif

I know Republic would've never let her FLOP. NO.mp3 would've been kept in the dungeon until MT4 and kept her in the doowop synthpop sound until late 2010s.

NO as a lead single for her skinny legend era would've been a pop culture MOMENT!

No she needa sign with Interscope, Republic (who would def support her fully) or Columbia. She is still a massive star.

QueenofCopyPaste

#5 on UK Spotify (+1)

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

she has a lot to credit Chris Olsen for. That king literally brought her career to resurgence with half of his TikTok personality revolving around her.

and? he's gettin paid you know. he's very transparent and said that she hired him to manage her tik tok. he's basically her tik tok manager :dies:

i don't see any difference between hiring him or a music manager. kuddos to her.

but I think they've become good friends now.

QueenofCopyPaste

Off topic:

but I just found out 

Chris Olsen is half Filipino :eek: :heart2:

5 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

and? he's gettin paid you know. he's very transparent and said that she hired him to manage her tik tok. he's basically her tik tok manager :dies:

i don't see any difference between hiring him or a music manager. kuddos to her.

but I think they've become good friends now.

Oh that wasnt shade babes I love that for her! I love Chris' and her Tiktoks theyre hilarious!

Im happy her management is giving her proper returns!

9 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

#5 on UK Spotify (+1)

A future global #1 I fear!

Global Spotify:

#19 (=) Made You Look: 2,378,779 (-321k)

:clap3:

The only good thing to come out of this Again version will be a single artwork, finally!

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

No she needa sign with Interscope, Republic (who would def support her fully) or Columbia. She is still a massive star.

going back to the same label as CaCa would be an awful idea:rip:. I honestly think it's best she stays at Epic since she'll be top dog again

NO:

11/6: 109k

11/7: 119k

11/8: 130k

11/9: 147k

11/10: 194k

11/11: 265k

11/12: 341k

11/13: 400k

Big increases on Saturday and Sunday. Weekdays numbers will be huge :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.