• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Almighty Gaga

• Flocon

Obsessed. Sounds amazing.

cute track doo *** works for her 

She really should have kept this sound (with a bit of variance peppered in), it would have had diminishing returns with each era but it suits her so well and I think her writing shines best.  too bad she dwindled her fan base down to like 12 people :/

Not sure why fans randomly have snippets :skull: Anyways, a lyrical mess but seems like it's gonna be a bop

3 hours ago, Unknown User said:

Not sure why fans randomly have snippets :skull: Anyways, a lyrical mess but seems like it's gonna be a bop

waiTTT not the verses also sounding amazing :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat: We are in for a bopT

15 minutes ago, BonniemcChicken said:

is this the song she has the tik toker listen to on that podcast?

Yes

Around 36:50 you can hear the "I'll make you double take soon as I walk away. Call up your chiropractor just in case your neck break. Ooh, tell me what you, what you, what you gon' do" part

hope it becomes a hit for her

25 minutes ago, Flocon said:

Very hard to set a benchmark for her after all these messy years but her organically debuting in so many places is good I think

Some Taylor tracks seem to have fallen and it's now ~#13 on iTunes US

She performed Lips Are Movin, DIMILE and Bad for Me too

Her biggest Spotify debut since NO :jonnycat: (Nice To Meet Ya: 864k, No Excuses: 606k)

Also about to enter top 100 on AM in UK, Canada, Aus, and very close to top 200 in US.

3 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Her biggest Spotify debut since NO :jonnycat: (Nice To Meet Ya: 864k, No Excuses: 606k)

Also about to enter top 100 on AM in UK, Canada, Aus, and very close to top 200 in US.

This must be the only day in history that a song with that many streams does not enter the chart ugh

4 minutes ago, Unknown User said:

This must be the only day in history that a song with that many streams does not enter the chart ugh

Yeah cutoff is 1m+ :skull:

But I expect it to grow and enter in the next few days hopefully. It's exploding on tiktok.

Wait I just remembered C***** left Epic recently. Imagine if they transfer the payola over to Meghan omg

mRpveY3.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.