• Alex

• khalyan

• GustavoBardusco

• 99sandthe2000s

5 hours ago, mynameispain said:

#1 on TTH :deadbanana4:

She is TAKING IT 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼😮💨😮💨

On 1/7/2023 at 6:18 AM, Robburro said:

the way both of them are the features of the worst songs of PVRIS last album and yet they made this perfect song

this is incredible

I don’t remember the raye song but use me was great

9 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:clap3:

WHEW :jonny4: it seems that talent is truly winning again, this song has all the hallmarks of a future bona fide pop classic :clap3:

5 hours ago, Gabe² said:

I don’t remember the raye song but use me was great

I think I got way to used (lol) to the version of Use Me that leaked/album version

11 hours ago, mynameispain said:

#1 on TTH :deadbanana4:

this has everything to be a 2020's classic

one of the strongest points of this song is that they don’t make songs like this anymore

it reminds me of 2015 abel 

3 hours ago, Burqa said:

one of the strongest points of this song is that they don’t make songs like this anymore

it reminds me of 2015 abel 

and not everyone has the ability to do so let alone be so involved in the creative process :WAP:

16 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Radio is coming :jonny4:

the JUMP. Top 10 in the US is coming. I can't at her having a worldwide hit like this :WAP:

I wonder if they'll push the album in the US too...

Do you think she’ll re sign with a label after this or just be indie now? Seems like being indie is better in the long run although there are risks. With social media etc seems like independent artistry is best

Oh yes she’s taking it. 

Love this song. It sounds like a 2022 version of Hard. 

I can't put into words how happy and proud of her I am, I got into her back in the Side Tape era and she always serves, GET THEM RAYE!

31 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Do you think she’ll re sign with a label after this or just be indie now? Seems like being indie is better in the long run although there are risks. With social media etc seems like independent artistry is best

she already signed with a distribution label and it seems that's the best way for her to release music for the time being. Somehow, they've managed her career better in the last 5 months than the last 7 years with Polydor so I hope she sticks with this team 

I think the reason I'm connecting so much with this is because of the Amy Winehouse vibes. It makes me imagine her still being here making music :cries:

14 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

she already signed with a distribution label and it seems that's the best way for her to release music for the time being. Somehow, they've managed her career better in the last 5 months than the last 7 years with Polydor so I hope she sticks with this team 

Her album is available to pre order on big retailers in the US like Walmart and Target. It’s crazy how well they are managing her + this era. 

On 1/10/2023 at 9:39 AM, Both Sides Now said:

Oh yes she’s taking it. 

Love this song. It sounds like a 2022 version of Hard. 

this is exactly what ive been telling everyone. thats why it sounds like the 2009s revamped. most songs paying homage to past sounds nowadays add nothing new to then. this however sounds like a nostalgic yet fresh & modern classic :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.