RAYE f/ 070 Shake - "Escapism."

touch

Crazy how I talked **** about this song when she first teased it :WAP:  Glad it’s been sitting in my last.fm top 10 for like 4 weeks :'( 

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• khalyan

• GustavoBardusco

• 99sandthe2000s

her best song organically and effortlessly smashing as an independent artist just makes me so happy. It's a true pop justice and she deservesss it :WAP:

52 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

#7 now and that's with 2 xmas songs above

:jonny4:

The fact the song is literally going viral for being good. The lyrics are so ******* clever, truly song of the year material

After all the **** she went through with the label and now she's smashing on her own cause she released a great song... We love to see it. :duca:

It rose +6k on Spotify Charts UK on Sunday 

The timing with the album release incoming too… we LOVE justice :clap3: if it keeps like this it will have a really nice moment in January.

Edited by Popboi.

Looks like it's gonna be BIG in the UK :clap3: the rest of the world needs to follow suit

2 hours ago, Thickorita said:

#4 now :jonny: we need you to change your location to london

y'all delivered more than usual this year ngl :mandown:

wow it’s already impacting on global spotify too. it’s charting top 100/200 all across europe. 

20 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

The fact the song is literally going viral for being good. The lyrics are so ******* clever, truly song of the year material

No literally. Her lyricism on this one is crazy

this is literally a global smash. 

im gonna collapse when it gets added to TTH and starts pulling 1M updates :jonnycat:

i hope Human Re Sources or whoever is handling her distribution has a plan for radios

53 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

im gonna collapse when it gets added to TTH and starts pulling 1M updates :jonnycat:

i hope Human Re Sources or whoever is handling her distribution has a plan for radios

It's starting to smash right before the worst time of the year for streaming / charts though :gaycat7:

4 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

It's starting to smash right before the worst time of the year for streaming / charts though :gaycat7:

it just means it will be at the forefront in January once new year passes so could likely put it in a stronger position. there’s never much competition at the start of january. 

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

Can you get added to TTH without payola?

Just now, normanikordeix said:

Can you get added to TTH without payola?

yes if the song performs well organically worldwide as it's doing, spotify can add the song to the playlist on their own

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.