P!nk - Summer Carnival 2023

EnterTheAttic

1 minute ago, Hiphopper said:

No worries, she won't. She won't even remember she released it. Lol

Just now, Liafen said:

I doubt she will. Not even her fans know that song. :skull: 

Lucky us :jonny6: 

Lets hope she pulls out some deepcuts on stage. I lost it when she performed IND on the BT tour

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Yeah Berlin looks horrid so far, about 40 percent gone maybe?

München 1st night a few block available, second night a bit more. Doing amazing.

Köln 1st night almost entirely gone, few tix left. Second night few blocks left but will be gone before Christmas.

Hannover 1st night is a bit weaker, and the second date is struggling like Berlin.

Both Paris dates sold out (and first Vienna as mentioned with the second doing so great.)

Warsaw doing really, really well. 

1st Bolton show almost gone with a couple tix left. Same for the 2nd night, maybe a hundred available.

1st Sunderland show almost entirely gone. 2nd night a couple hundred tickets left.

Birmingham maybe less than a hunder available.

We don't have info on London shows as its in Hyde Park without seat map, but the first one is in the red already saying limited availability (and the other almost-gone shows are yellow ones so it should sell out soon). Second show low (yellow) availability. 

This is just insane and 99.999% of this was sold without a song out. The grosses will be a collapse.

Thank you! It sounds really good for her :WAP:

58 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Yeah Berlin looks horrid so far, about 40 percent gone maybe?

München 1st night a few block available, second night a bit more. Doing amazing.

Köln 1st night almost entirely gone, few tix left. Second night few blocks left but will be gone before Christmas.

Hannover 1st night is a bit weaker, and the second date is struggling like Berlin.

Both Paris dates sold out (and first Vienna as mentioned with the second doing so great.)

Warsaw doing really, really well. 

1st Bolton show almost gone with a couple tix left. Same for the 2nd night, maybe a hundred available.

1st Sunderland show almost entirely gone. 2nd night a couple hundred tickets left.

Birmingham maybe less than a hunder available.

We don't have info on London shows as its in Hyde Park without seat map, but the first one is in the red already saying limited availability (and the other almost-gone shows are yellow ones so it should sell out soon). Second show low (yellow) availability. 

This is just insane and 99.999% of this was sold without a song out. The grosses will be a collapse.

Great! Hopefully it will all be gone once NGNDA starts doing more noise in Europe. 

The tickets are super expensive, so yes, the grosses will be out of this world. 

However, since she's doing a lot of festivals, those won't count to the final numbers ???

21 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Great! Hopefully it will all be gone once NGNDA starts doing more noise in Europe. 

The tickets are super expensive, so yes, the grosses will be out of this world. 

However, since she's doing a lot of festivals, those won't count to the final numbers ???

What matters is they are all count to her bank account.:gaycat5:

• Like 1

All dates would be sold out already if the tour wasn’t / wasn’t advertised as a summer tour.

7 hours ago, Popboi. said:

All dates would be sold out already if the tour wasn’t / wasn’t advertised as a summer tour.

This is low key true. 

8 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Why though? How does it make a difference?

41 minutes ago, Liafen said:

It does. Poor people like me just decided to skip the summer carnival and wait for the proper album tour.:gaycat7:

18 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

It does. Poor people like me just decided to skip the summer carnival and wait for the proper album tour.:gaycat7:

I bet you're in the minority sis. at this point in her career the Gee Pee that buys her tix is gotta be like 'oh shes touring but what is this Vicious ******* thingy I've never heard of?' vs 'ooooh its gonna be a carnival in the SUMMER? sign me up!' :skull: 

I'm actually shocked at how poorly her Berlin date is selling. 

I was gonna go see her in Vienna but I waited too long to get decently priced tickets. 

11 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

I'm actually shocked at how poorly her Berlin date is selling. 

I was gonna go see her in Vienna but I waited too long to get decently priced tickets. 

Dont get me started 

I got extra tickets and now i have NO IDEA how am i gonna sell them 

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

Dont get me started 

I got extra tickets and now i have NO IDEA how am i gonna sell them 

How much did they cost? Cuz I might be interested in buying them

2 hours ago, Liafen said:

I bet you're in the minority sis. at this point in her career the Gee Pee that buys her tix is gotta be like 'oh shes touring but what is this Vicious ******* thingy I've never heard of?' vs 'ooooh its gonna be a carnival in the SUMMER? sign me up!' :skull: 

I guess so... But as an Asian fan... I can't afford to attend her every tour. :ace:

40 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

How much did they cost? Cuz I might be interested in buying them

I mean for the Berlin date . . . 

On 11/6/2022 at 7:29 AM, Liafen said:

Summer/festival tours never perform like album ones, simple marketing.

To me it wouldn’t make any difference when it comes to buying a P!nk ticket as wbk it’s gonna be a proper spectacle eitherway, but that’s not how the GP usually see things.

48 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Summer/festival tours never perform like album ones, simple marketing.

To me it wouldn’t make any difference when it comes to buying a P!nk ticket as wbk it’s gonna be a proper spectacle eitherway, but that’s not how the GP usually see things.

I wonder if once the album is announced and the north american dates come out, she will change the name of the european tour 

On 11/5/2022 at 5:37 PM, Pinksus said:

SoFi Stadium posted the song as well

Isn't this One of the biggest stadiums of US? :rip:

On 11/5/2022 at 10:51 PM, Gabriel Guedes said:

Oh boy, let me pray for those 70k tickets to sell ?

SoFi? Good luck with that 

aTarOHO.gif aTarOHO.gif

17 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

I wonder if once the album is announced and the north american dates come out, she will change the name of the european tour 

I doubt it, people have started receiving physical tickets already

Summer Tour means Hits tour to Sandra and Rapunsel from outside Munchen. Much better sell than Pretty Disaster Tour or Cool Mom But Dark! show.

I guess announcement coming next week :cupid:

Edited by Arknex
mistake

2 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

StaticOutdoorConcertVision1920x1080PINK2

"Summer Carnival" "October 3" :fan: 

Wait til she announce dates in December :wave:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.