P!nk - Summer Carnival 2023

EnterTheAttic

Are we expecting her to release a new album before the tour starts or nah? 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, johnny_9ss said:

Are we expecting her to release a new album before the tour starts or nah? 

Before the tour starts? Yes! 

Soon? No! 

Apparentely, some radio hosts already heard it in an event with RCA. But since NGNDA is flopping, they might want to try another single before droping the album. 

On 11/16/2022 at 4:32 PM, Gabriel Guedes said:

I don't know if all the tickets were made available at this presale, but some of the dates are selling really really well. Some are really close to selling out. 90% of them doing better than the Berlin date. 

The bigger stadiums, though...

At this point I'm just glad she wasn't completely shadowed by Taylor's frenesi :priceless:

1 hour ago, Pinksus said:

At this point I'm just glad she wasn't completely shadowed by Taylor's frenesi :priceless:

Hopefully all these people frustrated with the Taylor Swift mess will still want to see a pop star next year and buy tickets to see P!nk, which they won't have to wait 14 hours in line to get.

The timing is just right. Go, Alecia!!

1 hour ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Hopefully all these people frustrated with the Taylor Swift mess will still want to see a pop star next year and buy tickets to see P!nk, which they won't have to wait 14 hours in line to get.

I'd love to see the kids opening up the christmas gift waiting for Taylor's tickets and finding Pink

aTarOHO.gif

Here darling

The female blonde pop girl you asked to attend

aTarOHO.gif

4 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Tickets for P!nk are almost as expensive as Taylor's so... :deadbanana4:  Citi Field tickets go from $150 to almost $1000.

Edited by Popboi.

On 11/16/2022 at 10:40 AM, That Bad Eartha said:

Yeah I am definitely waiting to buy. I'm very skeptical she has the demand to sell out stadiums across the US. If I'm wrong I'll happily take the L, but at the moment I feel like I'll probably be able to get way cheaper/better seats on resale closer to the show.

I love her, but she hasn't had a proper crossover hit in ages and I think she's in the awkward stage of her career where Gen Z just flat out isn't interested in what she has to sell and her fanbase hasn't quite aged to the point where she's a full blown legacy act and can tour solely on her past-laurels. 

Yeah, I'm gonna wait too. I never seen her live and I missed the Beautiful Trauma tour but I agree, I am pretty sure she will sell SoFi Stadium closer to the date. I don't see this selling out either quickly anyway unless TikTok works in her favor and releases a smash hit.

1 hour ago, pinktennisfreak said:

2nd Boston show added.

So that wasn't a mistake on her website then

This happening is absurd considering she could barely tour at all in the US until like Funhouse(?) and now she’s one of the only stadium sellers there and on the touring level of Taylor Swift :rip: 

Truly the biggest icon debuting in the late 90s :clap3:

10 hours ago, PopKills said:

This happening is absurd considering she could barely tour at all in the US until like Funhouse(?) and now she’s one of the only stadium sellers there and on the touring level of Taylor Swift :rip: 

Truly the biggest icon debuting in the late 90s :clap3:

In the US, she's gone from a support act for *NSYNC (2000), to a theatre tour (2002), to skipping it entirely (2004), to clubs/theatres (2006), to opening up for Justin Timberlake (2007), to select arenas (2009), to a full blown arena tour (2013/14/18/19), and now to stadiums.

Edited by C_Colstead

8 hours ago, Underdogs said:

Not this carnival turning into a full blown tour though. Europe was done dirty.

I really hope she'd comeback there in 2024. Of course if her kids will be on a school break and she'll be done with the harvest :chick3:

Wow no Bay Area date? I’m surprised. Isn’t she adored by lesbians and soccer moms? 

11 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

2nd Boston show added.

mess so its doing well then

9 hours ago, Underdogs said:

Not this carnival turning into a full blown tour though. Europe was done dirty.

its only 5 less dates for EU or sth. yeah its more geographically constrained but she's not doing significantly fewer dates

1 minute ago, Braz said:

If she's adding dates, the sales are coming through... :duca:

It's P!nk, it's our girl aka the tour giant~ Worry not my friend~

2 hours ago, Liafen said:

its only 5 less dates for EU or sth. yeah its more geographically constrained but she's not doing significantly fewer dates

A lot of her major markets are being skipped. And it's a lot of festivals too

I think that she'll come to EU in 2024, as well. And tour NA as well (areas that she's not doing in 2023). Very similar to 2023. 

There's not a single date in Florida, which is a huge area, but three dates in TX.  

I guess it's pretty safe to say there won't be a Trustfall Tour at this point??

No way she will start a new tour after this massive tour.

50 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I think that she'll come to EU in 2024, as well. And tour NA as well (areas that she's not doing in 2023). Very similar to 2023. 

There's not a single date in Florida, which is a huge area, but three dates in TX.  

47 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

She might not have attached the album name to the tour if what @pinktennisfreak has said is the plan. So she might keeping touring well into 2024, and release a new album. Like she did with H2BH with the BT tour.

22 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

She might not have attached the album name to the tour if what @pinktennisfreak has said is the plan. So she might keeping touring well into 2024, and release a new album. Like she did with H2BH with the BT tour.

Yes, and it's gonna be Summer Carnival in 2024, as well.

Summer Carnival for Aus, cuz it's summer there.

Makes very much sense. 

1 hour ago, Hiphopper said:

She’s not doing that. They probably learned their lesson w/ BT World Tour when she released H2BH midway through and it went massively under the radar - even the audience was clueless about a new album methinks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.