Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

I demand to delete these calumnious pictures

aTarOHO.gif

On the other hand, Köln day one is now sold out, with the second show about 85% gone!

Vienna day one gone aswell, the second has a bunch of tix left. 

Hannover both dates have a bunch of tix, but nothing to be worried about.

Berlin is starting to take shape.

München day one will soon be gone, day two has a bunch. 

Bolton is about to be sold out with a couple seating and Golden Circle left. Second date is all gone but about a hundred seats.

Both nights in Sunderland are going to be sold out very soon. The first one has maybe hundred, the second a few hundred left.

Birmingham has less than a hundred available.

London shows are limited (red) and low (yellow) availability.

France two nights sold out long ago.

Warsaw is a bit weaker with both standing cat and thousands of seating available, but not like 3 years ago. 

All in all, I wish she'd done more shows in Europe instead of doing four in Texas. France could've used a date (or two, or an upgrade to Stade de France), UK could've used some (Birmingham should've had a second one), London maybe one more. And of course Scandinavia, Switzerland, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Gelsenkirch- kidding lmao.

Not worried about the tour at all. Xmas is coming. And plenty of time to sell out. 

I might go to her Phoenix show. Not a big fan of her but I knows she is a great performer and inlike the singles from 2000-2012 lol

Most people don’t even know this tour exists yet lmao. It’s almost a year away. Things will be fine. Gaga was a slow seller too and everything worked out in the end.

9 hours ago, K@rm@ said:

I might go to her Phoenix show. Not a big fan of her but I knows she is a great performer and inlike the singles from 2000-2012 lol

Whew, 1 ticket (almost) gone, 69,999 left! :clap3: Do you have any friends that somewhat like her? We need to organize a guerilla campaign 

Gwen Stefani is the special guest for her Hyde Park shows. Maybe she can persuade her husband to play at her TX dates to get those republican coins :gaycat4:

39 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Gwen Stefani is the special guest for her Hyde Park shows. Maybe she can persuade her husband to play at her TX dates to get those republican coins :gaycat4:

Funhouse / Just a Girl is never leaving the set list now

aTarOHO.gif 

49 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Wait a freaking minute??? Gwen is opening for P!nk?:bloo:

10 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

aTarOHO.gif 

The way I developed a Pavlovian reflex whenever I think about/hear Funhouse

"how much do we love Gwen Stefani? this much? or THIS much"

aTarOHO.gif

Eyeing Texas dates...

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

aTarOHO.gif 

The new Leave Me Alone I'm Lonely 

42 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

The new Leave Me Alone I'm Lonely 

That's an awesome one to hear live. I remember seeing The Truth About Love Tour and she did the Can't Take Me Home medley... I nearly DIED!

2 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

That's an awesome one to hear live. I remember seeing The Truth About Love Tour and she did the Can't Take Me Home medley... I nearly DIED!

The Can't Take Me Home medley needs to be back, one of her best performances ever. 

The HORRIBLE editing of the TTAL Tour DVD did us so dirty

9 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

The Can't Take Me Home medley needs to be back, one of her best performances ever. 

The HORRIBLE editing of the TTAL Tour DVD did us so dirty

I remember the WHOLE arena erupting when this medley happened. Took me back to 2000 and shocking my mom by having a P!NK album, haha. My Britney-Christina lovin' behind loving P!NK all the same.

Gwen's humility is such a rare thing in the entertainment business like wow...

The Texas and Los Angeles dates are selling horribly :rip:

I thought LA would show up for her 

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

Gwen's humility is such a rare thing in the entertainment business like wow...

I went to her last tour and she made Eve seem like a headliner. Gwen’s so sweet and humble. She even joked about the top part of the arena being empty :rip:

7 hours ago, XAMJ said:

The Texas and Los Angeles dates are selling horribly :rip:

I thought LA would show up for her 

LA is a f***in huge stadium, so no wonder it will take a while to sell. 

Texas, however, has no explanation. So many shows in one state that just watched her in ACL, is more conservative/pro-life, and has big venus as well. The San Antonio one is huge...

I am still in absolute AWE she got BRANDI and GWEN to open for her.

Jaw Drop Shocked GIF - Jaw Drop Shocked Surprised GIFs

Like they are both legendary in their old field.

8 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

Why would she overbook Texas like that :rip:

She recently performed at the ACL Festival and it was very well received. Her team probably wanted to cash in on that. Right now it's looking like that decision backfired but knowing P!nk, the dates might fill up, even if they don't sell out.

12 hours ago, Underdogs said:

She recently performed at the ACL Festival and it was very well received. Her team probably wanted to cash in on that. Right now it's looking like that decision backfired but knowing P!nk, the dates might fill up, even if they don't sell out.

Hopefully it will fill up, but I can see at least one of the dates getting canceled so the others can benefit from that. 

I mean, the San Antonio venue has one of the biggest venues from this Tour ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.