P!nk - Summer Carnival 2023

EnterTheAttic

33 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

It’s only one festival show really in Netherlands. The others are promoted by the same companies that do the festivals but it’s really just taking place at the location. They will function as solo shows. Madonna did a Werchter Boutique show too in 2009. 

Isn't BST Hyde Park a festival as well?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Isn't BST Hyde Park a festival as well?

It is technically but it’s either a few solo shows over a a few weekends or small line ups that play on one stage. Adele’s shows this year were part of BST Hyde Park as well, but it functioned as two solo shows. If you bought a ticket you could only go to that Adele show. It’s really just a promotional thing. Same thing with Belgium. A few artists played the same grounds as the Rock Werchter Festival so they are promoted as part of it. 

edit: I stand corrected on the BTS Hyde Park Adele shows being solo, they were a couple of other acts. But Pink in this case is the big name headliner people will come to see. 

Edited by ChapelHooker

UK AND Europe? 

I guess she really is as dumb and ignorant as she always sounds. :rip: 

8 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Yet again, no Italy. Hate her :emofish:

she really said NO to fascism huh

Ratviolo

3 minutes ago, Liafen said:

she really said NO to fascism huh

Ratviolo

Points, it's what we deserve (not all of us tho :emofish:)

21 minutes ago, Liafen said:

gilf

I wish I hadn't googled that. :rip: 

Dis bish is going to gross so much again just from these few shows - the GA prices in Köln are apparently going for 200€ and they're not even Early Entry and/or Golden Circle, just regular standing tickets :ghostface: We love a SCAMMER!

6 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Points, it's what we deserve (not all of us tho :emofish:)

Can relate with Orban residing over here aswell, main pop girls evade us filthy eastern europeans like the plague.

4 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I wish I hadn't googled that. :rip: 

:skull: 

F**king hell....Madonna,Taylor, Beyoncé, Pink, and likely Kylie ALL touring at the same time next year? We're all gonna be broke. 

Counting in inflation and massively pumped up prices, she'll probably gross anywhere between 85-100 million with this, an estimated average of 5M-6M per date. Question is, whether a few of the dates will be reported or not. Last time Wechter wasn't, and I doubt they will report BST.

Last time she toured some of these stadiums, she grossed -

Vienna: 5.6M
Paris: 3.3M

Berlin: 5.6M

Hanover: 4.6M

Munich: 5.9M

Köln: 4M

I doubt she will, but I wonder if she'll headline Glastonbury on June 23 (Friday), seeing as she's at Hyde Park on June 24/25?

Edited by C_Colstead

1 hour ago, C_Colstead said:

I doubt she will, but I wonder if she'll headline Glastonbury on June 23 (Friday), seeing as she's at Hyde Park on June 24/25?

She wouldn't put herself doing 3 shows in row

The one I'm anticipating (and kind of hoping for) is Sziget, but that's 3 or 4 weeks after she finishes with her current last date.

Safe to say she will add one show in Munich aswell.

Does anyone remember the ticket prices from her last tour? I would love to get as good seats as possible but I don’t know what I can afford. It would be my first time seeing her in Berlin. 

5 hours ago, Liafen said:

The one I'm anticipating (and kind of hoping for) is Sziget, but that's 3 or 4 weeks after she finishes with her current last date.

Safe to say she will add one show in Munich aswell.

What do you mean? Is a Sziget concert speculated for a month after the last announced date? 

There are a few spaces between the german dates, which is probably to add a couple of dates, but I doubt more cities will be added. 

I'm pretty sure she intends on coming back to Europe for the summer of 2024 with a proper tour, so burning her demand in every city right now is not interesting.

Weird that there's no Scandinavia. 

20 hours ago, igninton said:

UK AND Europe? 

I guess she really is as dumb and ignorant as she always sounds. :rip: 

Shut up loser 

11 hours ago, PieceBy said:

Does anyone remember the ticket prices from her last tour? I would love to get as good seats as possible but I don’t know what I can afford. It would be my first time seeing her in Berlin. 

Lets go together at the arena !!!

Last time i went seated it was nice but i think standing with the crazy fans at the front will be amazing 

11 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

What do you mean? Is a Sziget concert speculated for a month after the last announced date? 

There are a few spaces between the german dates, which is probably to add a couple of dates, but I doubt more cities will be added. 

I'm pretty sure she intends on coming back to Europe for the summer of 2024 with a proper tour, so burning her demand in every city right now is not interesting.

I wouldn't say it's speculated, but she did it back in 2017 with the festival tour and I wouldn't bet against it. The only counterargument for it is the month-long wait between the last date and the beginning of Sziget. And I'd say that if she follows her successful route of releasing the single around the tour and then announcing the album at the end of it, she won't be back until 2025. 2024 will likely be US and Australia/NZ, going by the route of 2017-18-19

On 10/7/2022 at 10:33 AM, aaron511 said:

Omg, so unexpected. I'm glad she's coming to my country :WAP:

But "Summer Carnival" means there's no album attached to it? So she's not releasing new music after all?

good

On 10/8/2022 at 12:12 PM, shark_heather said:

Lets go together at the arena !!!

Last time i went seated it was nice but i think standing with the crazy fans at the front will be amazing 

I would love to get the standing ones but I’m scared how much she wants for those. I’ll go with my bf & friend but you can join us :twirl3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.