• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred

• Frozen99

• Kirby Kirbs

• BlackJesus

Another day, another set of lies from Miss McKee about albums that never eventuate. I'll believe it when I see it.

ZB0c5uK.jpg 

My TikTok comment made it into her announcement video. Lmaooooo. 

what a moment.

bye girl

She recently said that she does not own the masters to her Epic songs, but found a contact at Sony who has been helping her clear them for release which has been ongoing for several months now.

In random TikTok comments, she’s said that she’s made progress in the legal side of things so she must be nearing clearance for all of the songs to be released.

I need this album in my life!!!

She’s surely talking about the song SLAY, correct? Didn’t she say she’s calling the album From The Vault?

4 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

She’s surely talking about the song SLAY, correct? Didn’t she say she’s calling the album From The Vault?

The fans have been bullying requesting her to give it a proper name, I guess she listened!

OT: Bring it on Bonnie, that album is long overdue

ZB0c5uK.jpg

41 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

FTV wasn’t an announcement though. She was asked in an interview and had to answer on the spot, so she said “I’ll probably just call it From the Vault”

I RAN here thinking some progress had been made :ghostface:

so SLAY is the title of the whole album? :duca: that sounds awesome, 'coming your way' WHEN BONNIE, WHEEEEN?!

If this all comes to nothing... :( 

I have no doubts that she's been incredibly hard at work trying to make this happen for the fans (especially since she doesn't even own the masters), so we just have to be patient and grateful that we're getting anything more from this era at all. If it weren't for the leaks I don't think I would even revisit these songs.

i wish she released SOMETHING, it's all teasing and empty promises and i get it's a lengthy process but give us CRUMBS

• 2 weeks later...

Bonnie just responded to fans on TikTok saying SLAY is now coming in January. Welp. 

Also, she said she's been negotiating with Sony to release it since June. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.