• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FightForTanas

• XtinaStripped

• WalkAway

• Ricardo1993

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say as a longtime stan, there’s something oddly satisfying about her so proudly showing off her body and being sexual. This is the woman who has songs about phone sex, threesomes, anal sex, masturbation, and pretty much anything else under the sun, and it was that unabashed sexuality — in spite of the criticism — that was part of the reason I loved her.

The narrative she gave later in the conservatorship that she “was a mom now” and hence wanted to cover up never sat right with me. I didn’t question it, because people change and she certainly had a right to, but I also didn’t… fully believe her? I think she was being stifled. It’s cool to see her being so …in your face… again, even if it’s leaning a bad taste in some people’s mouths. 

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I have to say as a longtime stan, there’s something oddly satisfying about her so proudly showing off her body and being sexual. This is the woman who has songs about phone sex, threesomes, anal sex, masturbation, and pretty much anything else under the sun, and it was that unabashed sexuality — in spite of the criticism — that was part of the reason I loved her.

The narrative she gave later in the conservatorship that she “was a mom now” and hence wanted to cover up never sat right with me. I didn’t question it, because people change and she certainly had a right to, but I also didn’t… fully believe her? I think she was being stifled. It’s cool to see her being so …in your face… again, even if it’s leaning a bad taste in some people’s mouths. 

You and me both :jonny2: I find her liberating.

MadonnasBoyfriend

Normani what's good? 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

I want an entire chapter on the psychology of her experience with nudity and bodily expression, as it relates to her celebration of freedom, in her upcoming bestseller. :heart2:

Its not really my aesthetic but people had zero problem when she was mostly naked as a young person. So i dont see the problem if owning up her body and exposing herself like this means something to her. As long as she is in control then it’s her thing and it’s not harming anyone

She’s feeling freedom and showing her body on her terms finally is part of her freedom. That’s beautiful!  For the comments saying what about your kids or husband ect. Who the **** cares. They do not own her body. It’s hers and she will do what she pleases. 

also this 

MadonnasBoyfriend
3 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

She’s feeling freedom and showing her body on her terms finally is part of her freedom. That’s beautiful!  For the comments saying what about your kids or husband ect. Who the **** cares. They do not own her body. It’s hers and she will do what she pleases. 

also this 

Does he do it as often as she does and what's his

It's not that she's naked that's the issue it's how she behaves while she is/how often & the reasons why.. Someone said in the other thread that she seems to lack mental maturity & is giving her intimacy to anyone interested because she has no understanding of self respect and I agree.. She just comes off as desperately wanting anyone to want her and thinks this is how to go about it because of years of brainwashing by everyone around her. I don't see this as empowering.. She's damaged by the industry and those closest to her betrayed her. I feel so sad for her. She's Britney Spears.. She's worth more than she knows.

38 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

So nicely written. I totally feel the same way.

Edited by Plastic

Girl get some sunscreen and better resolution camera.

Just open an Onlyfans and actually publish nude photos, go all the way in not some half assed emoji to censor things. 

40 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

28 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

also this 

:clap3:

5 minutes ago, Sesame said:

That is a nude beach… right?

Because everyone behind her is clothed :deadbanana4:

:rip:

59 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Well, she was forced to read Christian books during the Circus Tour by LouT and her horrible father. They basically shamed her every freaking step of the way. 

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

MTE!

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

So well said :heart:

The way people pretend to be shocked by her being nude - literally where have you been for 20 years? :skull:

normal_005.jpg normal_007.jpg normal_JW_2003_06-.jpg normal_10.jpg

MV5BNDQwZDJiYTQtYWQ0ZC00ZDEwLTg3ZjgtZjE3ODg3NjI0MWI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0OTUwNzQx._V1_.jpg normal_Matthew_Rolston_05.jpg normal_XRAY_UHQ001.jpg

normal_004.jpg normal_03.jpg g3206_photo01.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=500&h=356&crop=1

normal_PatrickDShoot2004.jpg normal_05.jpg britney.jpgnormal_002.jpg

People going "think how her kids feel!!!" when her songs about having threesomes are what will send both kids to college. :skull: Let alone the nerve for this to come from stans of stars whose entire careers are rooted in the "trope" of being overtly sexual, the eras of such behavior not vanishing from the internet for their kids to Google.

"That pop star being naked is TRASHY!!" is a race to the bottom no stan base should want to play.

Edited by Communion

Hahaha Britney’s Instagram is the realest of any A List, so unfiltered :WAP: her boobs are huge 

The random book pages in between :dies: I'm gay, is a ***** supposed to be that tiny that you can cover it up w a little heart? :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.