The Super Mario Bros. Movie (2023) | Chris Pratt | $1.3B WW | Out now on digital

Broken

super-mario-bros-the-movie-ver10-xxlg.jp

Directed by Aaron Horvath & Michael Jelenic (Teen Titans Go! To the Movies).

Edited by Broken

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• dabunique

• znake

• Lovett

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looking forward to Chris Pratt voicing Mario, the inevitable cringe girlbossification of Princess Peach, and either the Toads or the Goombas getting the Minions treatment. :doc:

A Super Mario Bros animated movie would have potential to be amazing, but I don't trust Illumination to do it justice...I really don't.

Still curious about the trailer regardless, since I'm a huge fan of the franchise. Guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

:deadbanana2: they need to replace Chris Patt 

:WAP: Bowser 

The teaser is stunning!!! 

Love, love, love the animation! A+ for me.

This movie is going to be massive, no matter what critical scores it gets. The nostalgia factor will be huge for everyone to see (especially me). 

The trailer looked incredible, but please recast Pratt :gaycat6:

looks good 

very telling they didnt show more of pratt tho 

:jonny5: This movie is coming to slay theaters, I know I will cry on theater , I love Mario and Toads so much :'(:heart2: 

Miyamoto is a KING :weeps:  I’m sure new game is also coming !

This LOOKS amazing, and Bowser and Toad sound great.  Pratt sounds absolutely awful, but oh well.

Looks great, Jack Black sounds great as Bowser. Chris Pratt as Mario sucks though.

I'm not too sure about how Mario or the Toads look yet, but Bowser was HOT and sounded amazing :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.