• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred

• Virtual_Insanity

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Headlock

Teenage Dream is a bad album with some good songs. Anyone who thinks otherwise has bad taste in music. 

2 minutes ago, truthteller said:

the way she defends luke's soulless formulaic work is a bit concerning :rip: 

Also this :rip:

Teenage Dream is a dreadful album like the rest of D.Luke's music.

I mean is anyone suprised? Coconuts literally was a bad attempt at re-creating Peacock.

9 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Teenage Dream is a bad album with some good songs. Anyone who thinks otherwise has bad taste in music. 

Also this :rip:

Anyone who thinks their opinion is fact is an insufferable ****

So I hope you’re not serious ❤️ 

Edited by Gaia

Funny enough, Pitchfork doesn't like Billie, so she should aim her shade to other artist.

8 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Funny enough, Pitchfork doesn't like Billie, so she should aim her shade to other artist.

I mean it's no suprise she is bitter atm. She sold herself to Luke, he has produced her whole catalogue. She has seen acts like Katy, Kesha among other reach the highs with his productions. But everything she tries with the alleged rapist fails. Now she has her first career succes with Sam Smith. And Luke is nowhere to be found on the credits. And in the back of her mind she knows there is already a Luke produced mediocre pop song waiting to be released, which probably will fail again. Only to repeat the cycle of failures again until someone else asks her to feature on their single.

I hope for Kim's sake Republic is smart enough to see Luke is not her musical saviour and tries to expand her discography by releasing songs with other writers and producers for her sake though

Edited by J-esper

That's actually a pretty good score/review for Teenage Dream all things considered 

They we're being generous with that 6.8. :rip: TD is literally a playlist fff

The score is pretty good for Teenage Dream....was she expecting a 10?!!

8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Anyone who thinks their opinion is fact is an insufferable ****

So I hope you’re not serious ❤️ 

Not this being an opinion viewed as a fact meaning you are an insufferable **** too:jonnycat:

But of course, I don’t actually think that. I think the album is vastly overrated because some of the singles are great. I guess I’m on Beyoncé’s side when she said people don’t make albums anymore.  This is the clearest example of that to me.  

6.8 is a very generous score for an album that has a lot of glaring issues imo. 

my queen. pointing out every injustice she witnesses with her eye. shes a national hero :jonny6:

10 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

They we're being generous with that 6.8. :rip: TD is literally a playlist fff

it deserves at least an 7.5 :gaydonnacat1:

The meltdown over a 6.8 and a review from over a year ago....I kinda understand. She's getting Luke's rehashes after all.

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

also "whisper album about depression" girl stfu

tumblr_inline_n01eo06zBa1qffoiw.gif

It's weird that they only gave it a review now but it probably would have been even worse if they reviewed it when it came out. They were being generous for the aging twitter twinks :giraffe:

Pressed over a (pretty generous, if we're being honest) score for an album that isn't even hers, just so she can defend her rapist producer. Embarassing :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.