Jump to content

Ed Sheeran teases 'Subtract' & documentary, plans to tour until at least 2026


Feanor
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

From a recent chat with fans (video below):

 

 

Important information regarding his tour schedule:

2022: Europe

2023: Australia, North America and South America

2024: Asia and Europe

2025: Europe again

 

 

He also teased his next studio album (presumably called 'Subtract') as a "really stripped and acoustic" record and said that once it is out, he'd do one big stadium show one day and then one theater show of just this new album the next day.

 

His work ethic is kinda commendable…

 


UPDATE:

 

The tour has been extended by at least another year, now until 2026, and a "tell-all" documentary is also in the works:

 

Quote

Ed Sheeran has revealed he's in the midst of recording a tell-all documentary about his life, and plans to extend his touring schedule to at least 2026.


The music superstar is currently on the worldwide Mathematics Tour in support of his newest record, Equals and with the final album in the quintent - Subtract - scheduled for release early year, the documentary will go behind-the-scenes of Ed's celebrity and his life on the road.

 

michael-jackson.gif

 

Edited by Feanor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tropez

    2

  • Feanor

    3

  • State of Grace.

    4

  • Nnnv

    3

4 minutes ago, Feanor said:

His work ethic is kinda commendable…

not that it takes much effort to make that music or do those performances

 

michael-jackson.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He's soon running out of math symbols unless he's going for square root, pi etc :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

not that it takes much effort to make that music or do those performances

 

michael-jackson.gif

Okay. So why don’t you go up there, write songs and perform them every day for a few years since it’s so easy? Where’s your hit album and your? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tropez said:

Okay. So why don’t you go up there, write songs and perform them every day for a few years since it’s so easy? Where’s your hit album and your? 

I'm not a privileged white man and I have no interest in pursuing a music career, but thanks for your input

 

michael-jackson.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm not a privileged white man and I have no interest in pursuing a music career, but thanks for your input

 

michael-jackson.gif

So you have no talent, and think it’s easy to even make music. No thank you for your uselessness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tropez said:

So you have no talent, and think it’s easy to even make music. No thank you for your uselessness. 

I'd rather be talentless if talent and good music is Ed Sheeran 

 

michael-jackson.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

be alive :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He needs to be destroyed. I loathe him

 

michael-jackson.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2025 :deadbanana2: The way he's gonna break the record for the highest grossing tour ever

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please, God, NO!

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

His tickets are cheap anyway, his grosses arent surprising. 
 

Bad Bunny and Coldplay are the kings of touring

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dont really care for him but anything that blocks Taylor is a win in my book.

Edited by LatinFreak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While some MPGs try to cancel tours for any little reason or injury lol here’s Ed trying to tour for 3 years straight. Ugh why? I’d go see Taylor before Seeing him live even if it’s for free, but that’s good for his fans I guess boy is working. :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I dint rrslly care for him but anything that blocks Taylor is a win in my book.

Lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I dint rrslly care for him but anything that blocks Taylor is a win in my book.

Next year is going to be harsh for you i see :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good for him :deadbanana: I detest him but his work ethic is admirable and it's insane that his tours are in such high demand

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm not a privileged white man and I have no interest in pursuing a music career, but thanks for your input

 

michael-jackson.gif

as if he was born to all of this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'd rather be talentless if talent and good music is Ed Sheeran 

 

michael-jackson.gif

“I’d rather be”… we have no doubt ..you are pushing 35 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doesn’t he have 2 small kids? I’m surprised he’s committed to touring that much when they’re this young

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, storminthedark said:

Doesn’t he have 2 small kids? I’m surprised he’s committed to touring that much when they’re this young

He’s rich …

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Say whatever you want but touring more than 3 years all Over the world is not easy, some of Ed peers like Shawn & Bieber can’t tour due to Anxiety problems 

 

I remember everyone tought “=“ was a flop now almost a year later her did pretty well 2 big Global hits, serve Longetivity at charts & a Massive Stadium Tour… He keeps winning 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Love Again said:

He needs to be destroyed. I loathe him

 

michael-jackson.gif

For what :rip:

 

y’all have issues :redface:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...