Why has Christina's latest single only had 106,000 streams since being released

The Slayer

Update: Looks like all streams have been counted officially only 106k :deadbanana: DMF did that.

Xtina's latest single has only obtained 3,000 streams on Spotify since being released yesterday.

I'm genuinely surprised, why is that?

Screenshot-2022-10-01-at-19-31-48.png

Edited by The Slayer

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie.Valdez

• La Reina

• Erreur2 La Nature

• The Slayer

I'm sure the streams will be abysmal, but these are obviously partial day/Oceania numbers. Wait a few hours at least. :cm:

Ricky Wilson

That’s a non issue

She’s 30 years into her career, she’s talented, she’s rich, she’s HAPPY and extremely stable so she won so I wouldn’t be worried for her :heart:

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm sure the streams will be abysmal, but these are obviously partial day/Oceania numbers. Wait a few hours at least. :cm:

Makes sense, thanks! I was genuinely surprised.

I'll update the OP to 6k in a couple of hours.

The GP lost interest in Christina Aguilera's career about 6 years in :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

She’s been a nonevent for 15 years.

I just found it odd her fans were attacking Britney when her 5 week old song just received 1.7m streams yesterday and this day old song with a music video received 3k streams :deadbanana:

these are kiribati / fiji / new zealand only numbers :rip: the streams might not be as high but xtina has better things to look forward too. she just got nominated for album of the year at the grammys 23 years into her career!! something certain acts could only dream of achieving in their career... 

Fa-DPx-Sm-WYAAWeec.thumb.png.81a8958c5c5

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

these are kiribati / fiji / new zealand only numbers :rip: the streams might not be as high but xtina has better things to look forward too. she just got nominated for album of the year at the grammys 23 years into her career!! something certain acts could only dream of achieving in their career... 

:rip:

Not with this avatar

KatyPrismSpirit

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I'm going to assume your last sentence relates to the person in your avi.

As we all know Britney just scored a Top 10 hit in 4 consecutive decades and gone Number 1 in multiple countries, had Top 5/10 peaks for a song she hasn't even promoted or once tweeted a link too.

The streams are probably the worst I have ever seen for a popgirl. Though her fans are flooding threads with excuses like « Stop talking about numbers, art before charts, it does not matter cause she is busy, has a Waze partnership and is even nominated for some latin grammys ». Welp

19 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

That’s a non issue

She’s 30 years into her career, she’s talented, she’s rich, she’s HAPPY and extremely stable so she won so I wouldn’t be worried for her :heart:

says the user whose entire personality is trying to make Renaissance look a flop. Now I understand why you’re suffering :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Nuno said:

:rip:

Not with this avatar

KatyPrismSpirit

ur acting like teenage dream isnt an album of the year nominated classic staple in pop culture! yup, katy did that :gaycat4:

some girlies are 9 studio albums in and never achieved this feat :gaycat4::gaycat4: 

2 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I'm going to assume your last sentence relates to the person in your avi.

As we all know Britney just scored a Top 10 hit in 4 consecutive decades and gone Number 1 in multiple countries, had Top 5/10 peaks for a song she hasn't even promoted or once tweeted a link too.

ur acting like she didnt just sing a bunch of old elton john lyrics from her pool. riding a wave elton and dua created is something to scoff at i guess :michael:

good job brit..!

24 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

:deadbanana4:

3k strihms? Not even she herself bothered to stream :WAP:

spacer.png

Edited by Watson

26 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Good lord! :redface:

Why her fans are not streaming? I mean the GP could care less about her and that’s wide known fact but where are her remaining fans? 

32 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

she’s HAPPY

:toofunny2:

OT: Well, Xtina hasn’t been a solo commercial force since the late 00’s. Either way, she’s still respected, admired and is garnering global award noms. She’s good. 

32 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

This is disgusting.

:deadvision:

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

This is disgusting.

:deadvision:

I can't help the streams :deadbanana: 

I'm sure DMF is playing it on as many devices as possible, hopefully it'll rise like a lotus or something.

These are partial streams

queen is promoting her AOTY gig while y’all here bothered by her relevance 23 years after her debut!

even i'm not streaming the new song. :dies:

and this "era" has been  so botched i hope this is a wakeup call to her team. she deserves to flop this hard.

Just now, BadMonster96 said:

These are partial streams

queen is promoting her AOTY gig while y’all here bothered by her relevance 23 years after her debut!

the song with the pedo and depp supporter It's not giving what they expected so they reversed hate on their obsession as usual Y7YxVTj.gif

44 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

jesus :hoetenks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.