Escape the Castle | Halloween Special | Group 3 Wins!!!! Congrats!

Euterpe

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euterpe

• Remmy

• fountain

• luckystrike

luckystrike happily escapes the castle with iPod playing Ava Max in hand, the movie fades to black and the credits begin rolling

in the post credit scene, fountain’s ghost watches on as luckystrike survives and smiles, while Remmy seethes and his group prepares to enter the castle themselves :celestial:

1 minute ago, fountain said:

Looking forward to your turn!! I’m sure you won’t be a noble leader and sacrifice yourself so your friends can survive like me :gaycat4:

you didn't make that decision though :bibliahh:

we're #TeamRED so of course there will be blood but it won't be ours! If you catch any of us battling a killer you better go help the killer

touya didn't show up for a REASON. he knew what was about to go down.

13 minutes ago, fountain said:

luckystrike happily escapes the castle with iPod playing Ava Max in hand, the movie fades to black and the credits begin rolling

in the post credit scene, fountain’s ghost watches on as luckystrike survives and smiles, while Remmy seethes and his group prepares to enter the castle themselves :celestial:

dsgkjfsvsh slay, I had fun thanks!!! <3

CONGRATULATIONS, GROUP 2!!!!

Now, to one of your competitors...

The next group to do their event will be Group 4! Your date and time is Wednesday, 10/19, at 8 PM EST.

Good luck!

@Psycho @minho @kipperskipper

@minho @Psycho @kipperskipper

Important Reminders and Information for the Event

There are two trapped rooms and two other rooms with serial killers. Read the OP for reminders about this.

The leader must post the final decision in bold.

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU ARE HERE BY 8 PM (IN ONE HOUR).

(if there is a person missing, I will edit the map down to one serial killer before we officially start)

The event will start soon…

Welcome one, welcome all to my castle! You walked in… and you can’t walk out. Find the key to make it out alive…

@minho @Psycho @kipperskipper

You all walk up the outside stairs and into the castle, stepping through the front door to your left.. The door shuts behind you.

In front of you, you see a door directly to your left and a hallway going straight. Do you open the door to your left or go straight into the hallway?

majority rules

go straight into the hallway

Walking straight in the hallway, you look around a lot of debris from the fallen castle.

You notice two doors to your right. Do you go towards the doors or continue straight?

idk the debris might fall on us if we keep walking in the hallway :omg:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.