Escape the Castle | Halloween Special | Group 3 Wins!!!! Congrats!

Euterpe

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euterpe

• Remmy

• fountain

• luckystrike

Welcome one, welcome all to my castle! You walked in… and you can’t walk out. Find the key to make it out alive…

@Guero @Staryu @PinkBox

You all walk up the outside stairs and into the castle. The door shuts behind you.

In front of you, you face a wall. There are two options: step to your left or walk to the right.

Just now, Staryu said:

PB making decisions w/o even discussing!! Terrible leader! 

Who said this was a democracy...

(I'll let slide no bolding for only this once ONLY!!)

You all walk to the right. It opens up. You spot a living room, wide and open, but also two options: Walk straight or continue the path to the right.

Just now, PinkBox said:

Straight!!! like me!!

straight to the buffet maybe

Just now, Remmy said:

what straight looks like cHff8vz.thumb.gif.84bfe9bd0b09d6900366cb

straight to the garbage bin maybe

Just now, Remmy said:

what straight looks like cHff8vz.thumb.gif.84bfe9bd0b09d6900366cb

you get it... if that was sarcastic then you're very closed minded....

You decide to walk straight, passing the living room as you do, a wall on your left.

As you walk, you come to a stop. You can either continue straight down a set of stairs or walk down a hallway to your left.

Are you going to tell us when to investigate or whatever or do we do that whenever we want :thing:

I will give you the option, so you don't need to think until then!

You decide to walk straight, passing the living room as you do, a wall on your left.

As you walk, you come to a stop. You can either walk off a random cliff or put your hand on a hot stove for 2 minutes.

You choose to walk down the hallway to your left. When you walk down, you see a curve in the wall to your right.

Walking further, you realize there is a set of curved stairs going downwards to your right. There is also another hallway that you can continue going down instead in front of you. Which do you choose?

You all decide to descend the staircase. The staircase curves until you reach the floor.

However, you all stop. Do you choose to investigate for traps before entering the room or take your chances?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.