Escape the Castle | Halloween Special | Group 3 Wins!!!! Congrats!

Euterpe

ZPuyfkf.png

Welcome, everyone!

I am your host for a riveting, ghastly event called Escape the Castle.

Read closely, it’s the key to your escape… and survival.

Escape the Castle is a live, group event on different days where contestants will be entering and getting locked into a castle with the goal of finding the key within the castle to escape. The team that finds the key the fastest during their event will be the winners.

How does this work?

After sign-ups are completed (by Wednesday evening), everyone will be assigned a group. Groups can discuss in the thread who they want to be leader, but contestants in the group must vote in the poll (posted Thursday) by Monday morning. Leaders will be announced on Monday evening. Leaders will be the designated spokesperson for the group. I will talk about that more as I explain further.

Events will be held on either a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening (EST) of the week. The first event will be held on 10/4 at 9 PM (the group going that day will be announced Thursday if they want to talk to each other beforehand). The rest of the dates for the other groups in October are to be decided.

During the event, the timer for the group will begin once I make the first post announcing the group has entered the castle and requesting that the group make a choice between the directions offered. The group can discuss, but the leader makes the final decision and the decision must be in bold. I will then post the next set of directional or situational options.

Is there more to this? Are there twists?

The twist is that every time you choose to enter a room, you will be asked to either choose to investigate for traps (which will hinder your time) or not investigate and risk being in a trap (which is a ten minute penalty that is added to your final time). The only exception are the rooms that house serial killers. Once a serial killer is found, a randomizer will “kill” a player and that player will no longer be able to continue the game. If the leader is killed, the randomizer will choose a new leader automatically.

Can the other groups cheat and remember our directions?

No, each group gets a different map (which you will not be able to see until the event that night is over).

GROUPS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY AT 10 PM AFTER SIGN UPS CLOSE

20 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euterpe

• Remmy

• fountain

• luckystrike

Oh wow sounds fun!!! My work schedule might get a bit unpredictable by then (on top of Spoon hosting) so I don't think I'll take up one of the 20 spots for now, but I'll definitely be tuning in!

yessss help me i must escape

1. touya

2. luckystrike

3. Psycho

4. minho

5. Remmy

I too shall escape

1. touya

2. luckystrike

3. Psycho

4. minho

5. Remmy

6. Staryu

7. fountain

1. touya

2. luckystrike

3. Psycho

4. minho

5. Remmy

6. Staryu

7. fountain

8. Element

1. touya

2. luckystrike

3. Psycho

4. minho

5. Remmy

6. Staryu

7. fountain

8. Element

9. DessyDaddy

10. OinkBox

11. Guero

Because of the number of players who signed up, groups were put in three trios and one duo.

Group 1

@Element

@Remmy

@Dessy

Group 2

@luckystrike

@fountain

@touya kinomoto

Group 3

@Guero

@Staryu

@PinkBox

Group 4

@Psycho

@minho

@kipperskipper

Leader poll for each group will be posted tomorrow evening. Feel free to discuss in the thread who you want to be the leader during your event.

The group for the event on 10/4 will also be posted tomorrow evening.

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Can i be in group 4

You know what? I like to make things even between everyone for the sake of the serial killers, so yes, you can be the last addition!

NO ONE ELSE AFTER THIS!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.