The All Stars Color Game 2 ✰

DevonRoars

6 minutes ago, Speezy said:

I Dont understand the fuss about reusing photos especially when some of these gworls are used every season(some by different players) given some will be reused:gaycat1:

Clearly the answer is banning celebrities used more than 3 or 4 times max :gayorkcat3:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

9 minutes ago, Speezy said:

I Dont understand the fuss about reusing photos especially when some of these gworls are used every season(some by different players) given some will be reused:gaycat1:

I think it’s because the shook factor/surprise to the judges will be very different with an already sent look but I think it’s ridiculous tho like if the look is good it’s good and it will be enough to stay on competition 

@Speezy, JLo

If I’m going to be totally honest both of your entries for the first two rounds felt pretty weak to me, but this is great. You definitely stepped it up this time. I hope you can keep it at this level. 

@kipperskipper,  Adut Akech

Another wonderful submission, good job. You’ve been consistently impressive and are definitely a front runner thus far .

@Devin, Beyoncé 

Yup. Queen looks flawless as usual. Good entry!

@Not Like The Movies, Zendaya

While I think Zendaya looks beautiful here (as always), if I’m honest the dress is not my favourite. It’s kind of ugly. Not her strongest look in my opinion.

@Rotunda, Trinity The Tuck

I always liked this look, but among this group it does feel a bit on the weaker side. Trinity looks great, but some of her looks are so polished that this one does seem a bit lesser in comparison. 

@TruGemini, Dominique Jackson

Dominique looks gorgeous, but it’s a bit hard to totally appreciate it with the  lighting in the gif and the lack of full picture of her wearing it. I think this is a good pick regardless but due to this I don’t find it to be a standout of the round personally. 

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

Tinfoil.

The good is that Julia has that certain charisma where she can kind of pull anything off, and somehow she does pull this off to a degree. 
The bad is that, on its own, it’s a bit of a mess. 

@dweebz, Raja

This is Raja at her best. Beautiful and like a walking work of art. 

@Invisibility, Björk

Bjork looks stunning. I don’t think it’s a stand out of the round for me, but it’s definitely not among the bottom either, just somewhere in the middle. Regardless your first two entries were showstoppers and you’ve definitely started this off as a front runner. 

@Anvarie, Queen Lizzie

The jeweling is so wonderful and maybe the most detailed of the round, but the dress itself is just basic so it’s a mix for me. 

@305, Lady Gaga

I don’t know why you would pick something so matronly for Lady Gaga. This is pretty much the same situation as the first round honestly. 

@Yvess, Pia W.

She looks gorgeous but I don’t find it to be totally unique or memorable. I do think it’s one of the better entries though as your presentation is the best again with the amount of clear pictures submitted and the gif. 

dq5FpiO.png

@Speezy - J.Lo 

I love the textures of the dress and the spiked choker thing, she's pretty. The side pic of her head kind of looks like an onion though.

@kipperskipper - Adut
Beautiful, love how it shines, she looks like King Midas's testicles, in a good way.

@Devin - Bey

Sparkling diamond diva, she looks amazing, I love the hat

@Not Like The Movies - Zendaya
She looks very pretty, it's not the most exciting but I do like how the colors are giving black widow spider

@Rotunda - Trinity
I've always loved this Trinity look, I'm a sucker for iridescent/prismatic things, she looks like futuristic ribbon candy

@TruGemini - Dominique 
I wish we got a better look of her in this gorgeous look, the gif is so dark, but she does look nice and regal. 

@Julia Fox - Julia 

Hmmm it's um unique I guess, it shines. Hard to get over it just looking discarded, crumpled up duct tape/aluminum foil though.

@dweebz - Raja

Gorgeous, regal, a look worthy of the queen she is

@Invisibility - Bjork

This is so pretty, that first pic is stunning, I love the colors, design, and her pose, very nice.

@Anvarie - Queen E

She looks expensive, I think it's nice, the sash is kind of ugly, but the dress is very lovely, QE has just always been a little plain overall though, the incest genes I guess.

@Queen. - Nicki

I like how her body fills the dress, very curvy, and the dress itself is pretty, with nice textures, I especially love the front. 

@305 - Gaga

She's giving bored for some reason, I like how the dress looks like melting silver/platinum in some areas, not a fan of the train.

@Yvess - Pia 

She's a very pretty girl, but something about it is giving DIY in the drag race workroom. 

1 hour ago, fountain said:

@Speezy, JLo

If I’m going to be totally honest both of your entries for the first two rounds felt pretty weak to me, but this is great. You definitely stepped it up this time. I hope you can keep it at this level. 

@kipperskipper,  Adut Akech

Another wonderful submission, good job. You’ve been consistently impressive and are definitely a front runner thus far .

@Devin, Beyoncé 

Yup. Queen looks flawless as usual. Good entry!

While I think Zendaya looks beautiful here (as always), if I’m honest the dress is not my favourite. It’s kind of ugly. Not her strongest look in my opinion.

@Rotunda, Trinity The Tuck

I always liked this look, but among this group it does feel a bit on the weaker side. Trinity looks great, but some of her looks are so polished that this one does seem a bit lesser in comparison. 

@TruGemini, Dominique Jackson

Dominique looks gorgeous, but it’s a bit hard to totally appreciate it with the  lighting in the gif and the lack of full picture of her wearing it. I think this is a good pick regardless but due to this I don’t find it to be a standout of the round personally. 

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

Tinfoil.

The good is that Julia has that certain charisma where she can kind of pull anything off, and somehow she does pull this off to a degree. 
The bad is that, on its own, it’s a bit of a mess. 

@dweebz, Raja

@Invisibility, Björk

Bjork looks stunning. I don’t think it’s a stand out of the round for me, but it’s definitely not among the bottom either, just somewhere in the middle. Regardless your first two entries were showstoppers and you’ve definitely started this off as a front runner. 

@Anvarie, Queen Lizzie

The jeweling is so wonderful and maybe the most detailed of the round, but the dress itself is just basic so it’s a mix for me. 

@305, Lady Gaga

I don’t know why you would pick something so matronly for Lady Gaga. This is pretty much the same situation as the first round honestly. 

@Yvess, Pia W.

She looks gorgeous but I don’t find it to be totally unique or memorable. I do think it’s one of the better entries though as your presentation is the best again with the amount of clear pictures submitted and the gif. 

Sis where is my critique? 

I agree with the judges comments tbh It’s tacky and a mess but that’s what makes Julia the icon she is! Also she lacks of shiny clothes and this is like her only one tbh lol anyway ty for your appreciation and criticism judges x If I go home I’ll be happy to just be able to represent Julia during three episodes though I would loved to stay a little longer knowing the freshness that I could provide x :heart:

spacer.png

Edited by Julia Fox

35 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Sis where is my critique? 

:deadbanana:

How can she forget the QUEEN

HhbvujvUG.gif

Thank you judges! Acknowledge my photogenic, POSE™ expert fave a bitsy.

58 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I agree with the judges comments tbh It’s tacky and a mess but that’s what makes Julia the icon she is! Also she lacks of shiny clothes and this is like her only one tbh lol anyway ty for your appreciation and criticism judges x If I go home I’ll be happy to just be able to represent Julia during three episodes though I would loved to stay a little longer knowing the freshness that I could provide x :heart:

spacer.png

As far as tinfoil looks go, yours >> Gaga's dated nightmare (seriously how did she end up outdoing the actual member of royalty in the competition in that? I-)

19 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Thank you judges! Acknowledge my photogenic, POSE™ expert fave a bitsy.

As far as tinfoil looks go, yours >> Gaga's dated nightmare (seriously how did she end up outdoing the actual member of royalty in the competition in that? I-)

The Gaga lashings :deadbanana:

anyway ty! hope the ones that make the top don’t eliminate me because if so then Chile…

also you were my fave this round honey x :heart:

Edited by Julia Fox

Not yall saying the top of Jlos head look like a garlic clove.

JAIL !

@Speezy, JLo

I've been waiting to give you your flowers and I'm happy to say you delivered. This look is stunning and regal, and JLo carries it very well without being drowned in the styling.

@kipperskipper,  Adut Akech

The shape is definitely unique but it's a good submission. It's not my favorite by you but the bar is quite high for your submissions.

@Devin Beyoncé 

This is very sexy and yet Bey carries it with class. An amazing look all together. 

I get that this was supposed to be a Spiderman moment but I just don't like it. I don't think these colors go well together for this style of dress and comparing the sparkle of the sequins here to some of the other beautiful entries, it's among the weakest. 

@Rotunda, Trinity The Tuck

Visually there's a lot going on here and I don't love it because of how busy it is. Trinity carries this look very well though.

@TruGemini, Dominique Jackson

Truthfully I would like to see the look on Dominique more than on a mannequin. It seems like she served but I have to use my imagination, which really isn't ideal.  

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

Giving ANTM recycled trash photoshoot vibes. Unfortunately I really don't like it and don't think Julia carries it very well either. You took a risk but it didn't pay off.

@dweebz, Raja

The other girls are trying to tear you down and I can see why. This look is amazing and clearly among the best of the week, from the headpiece to everything else.

@Invisibility, Björk

I like this take on the theme and Björk carries this look very well. Of course B and Valentino is going to be a winning combination. 

@Anvarie, Queen Lizzie

Old ass photo aside this dress is quite beautiful and regal, plus the various adornments from the crown to the jewelry are opulent in a way the other girls lack. 

@Queen., Nicki Minaj

It was bad for you those first 2 weeks, but you're showing that you deserve to be here more. This look is elegant and I love the shade of gold against Nicki's skin. 

@305, Lady Gaga

The dress is fine even though I don't think the shade of silver is that nice, it's sort of giving me Julia Fox flashbacks. The train feels out of place and unneeded. 

@Yvess, Pia W.

You had five dollars, silver Mardi Gras beads, and a dream. I actually don't mind it though and as always you've provided a nice selection of visuals, which is very important to me.  

Ty @Kylizzle for your constructive review! I have a message for you all and it’s that trash can be recycled and you should start doing it now like me because the world is dying and queen needs our help x 

spacer.png

Edited by Julia Fox

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Ty @Kylizzle for your constructive review! I have a message for you all and it’s that trash can be recycled and you should start doing it now like me because the world is dying and queen needs our help x 

spacer.png

I expect you'll live to see another round

tenor.gif?itemid=26909848 

8 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

I expect you'll live to see another round

tenor.gif?itemid=26909848 

yeaa ty but whatever happens julia is still a fashion icon x

spacer.png

Thank you judges xoxo

I hope me taking risks on my entries does pay off or I'll just go back to sending beautiful gowns next round teeheee

pia-wurtzbach-miss-universe.gif

4 hours ago, fountain said:

@dweebz, Raja

4 hours ago, Staryu said:

@dweebz - Raja

Gorgeous, regal, a look worthy of the queen she is

51 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

@dweebz, Raja

The other girls are trying to tear you down and I can see why. This look is amazing and clearly among the best of the week, from the headpiece to everything else.

I feel heard. I feel seen. I feel understood. And I feel vindicated.

Thank you esteem panel of tasteful judges.

drag-race-all-stars7.gif

7 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Clearly the answer is banning celebrities used more than 3 or 4 times max :gayorkcat3:

This is true. There will be banned losers and winners for the next season.

3 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

This is true. There will be banned losers and winners for the next season.

PTC hoest 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.