The All Stars Color Game 2 ✰

DevonRoars

acpN1AB.png

@kipperskipper    Adut Akech

:1stplace:ADUT AKECH:1stplace:

Over the course of this season Adut has shown growth, versatility, dominance, boldness, and overall excellence with her catalogue. With a total of 9 wins, Adut delivered an unforgettable run in the Color Games Herstory. 

Every look Adut wore this season was fashion-foward, show stopping, bold, unique, and something that stood out from the rest of the competition.

The 3 looks I am selecting will represent the range of Adut's catalogue.  

The Elegant Editorial Excellence 

This 1st look represents the classic, glamourous, beautiful, and elegant side of Adut. In this season Adut wore some timeless gowns that are fit for a red carpet or editorial spread. This red fringe look won the Fringe round and is a look that is polished, editorial, and masterful. Adut can do something simple yet elevated. Every look had well intentioned design to it and every detail elevated a simple look.

1806196538_Sanstitre19.png.3365f82ce6bb325a6a997205c6144f08.png

The Avant Garde Art Piece

This next look represents all the campy, risky, over the top, and artistic looks that Adut wore this season. Adut can also pull looks that are avant garde and still look stunning. I didn't ever want to play it safe. I wanted to send looks that demanded attention and that were something unexpected for a model like Adut. This amoeba-like fur dress won the Hats round and really stood out in the competition. Adut had looks that took a gown and transformed it into a piece of art by playing with the silhouettes and architecture. It was never one note for Miss Adut.

Watch Adut Akech Model the Designs of Fashion's New Wave | AnOther

The Polished Prize of ALL Stars 2

The last look I've chosen to represent Adut's catalogue is this gold structural look, and it represents the trophy for All Stars 2. I think Adut is the trophy of AS2 because of her tremendous performance and excellent prowess. She always served polished looks and shined brigh every round.

I think I deserve to win this season because I brought the most range/versatility, had the most wins (9), showed different forms/genres of fashion, and always delivered. I showed a lot of growth, consistency, and played more fearlessly compared to my original season with Adut. I think Adut represents this All Stars season the best with her show stopping looks, fashion forward style, and walking pieces of art! Adut will be a great addition to the Hall of Fame and has become a staple in The Color Game franchise.

ejG0UOn.jpg

@Kylizzle @fountain

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

prG4Cl3.png
@Invisibility    Björk

WTzTzKD.gif

Theydies and gentlethems... today we are gathered here for a finale and it's on me to show you and tell you why Björk, the O.G. Patron Saint of Avant-Garde Designers, is the rightful winner of the second All-Stars edition of this game.

4bsPzXs.gif

Throughout the eclectic themes of these past two months, my celebrity has shown she has versatility in doses and, when a round was looking bleak for her, I shifted to a different approach to fashion and to really try and give a new perspective on who Björk is and can be: luxurious, unconventional, sensual, off-putting... often more than one at a time. These three looks best summarize this:

VMGeRF3.png

TvvNAop.png

J8tjt3W.png

As such, my catalogue was adventurous and perhaps the most comprehensive and extensive of the competition; as my submissions spanned over two decades of style evolution! Besides, many of these represent custom stuff you'd not see directly on the runways, so my portfolio is further acentuated for its uniqueness.

3PHoonj.gif

A short story. Picture new user Invi seeing Color Game debut its first NewTRL season, the fifth, and having signups. I, freshly minted Björk stan, go for her and serve one failure after another. Exhibit A.

YFSW72i.png

Girl I was BLEEDING red. In fact, I was on the bottom during round 4 and got automatically eliminated, no voting involved, due to how poorly I was doing the whole season. Now, compare it to the current. Exhibit B.

fkQRd4r.png

With this, I want to reflect on how, as a longtime contestant in this series, my favorite after the defunct POSE of the Games section, this is the growth in fashion taste, style evolution and trying new things successfully that I'm the most satisfied about. And to be able to massively improve my performance with my fave feels like I took back control and demonstrated that I can serve critical acclaim and SWIM in blue. With all that said and thanking the panel for your consideration, I'm waving at you.

warmth, björk

@Kylizzle @fountain

TYYjF1d.png
@Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH

THE ALL-STARS COLOR GAME 2

FINALE

First of all, thank you everyone for inviting me to compete again and represent my fave girl which is Pia! This game is one of my favorite games ever in this forum, so I am ecstatic to reach the end. The journey to All-Stars is not easy and actually it is nerve-wracking especially for me who got a celebrity who is known for her wonderful and beautiful gowns. But I love challenges and in order for my competitive spirit to be awaken, I got to challenge myself in making sure that my entries have never been used and is not always the same silhouette from my former entries. So, here's the 3 looks that I would like to showcase because it really represents my vision for this season of all-stars.

vrVslQP.gif

BLUE ROUND aka The Duos Round

I may not have earned the WIN or TOP All-Star during this round but I do believe that this is one of my best looks ever submitted in this game. I saw that my raw individual score from that round is eligible for a higher spot than safe. I could have opted to send another look wherein I won the round but I believe that this look is very strong.

2q1FZnC.gif

It is like an upgraded Pia gown; it is actually her nod to her infamous crowning look from Miss Universe 2015. And she wore this to Drag Race Philippines and dubbed it as her All-Stars look! The look screams royalty, elegance and who doesn't love dramatic details on her dress and accessories, right?

dc5TnqS.gif

FRINGE ROUND

This is the time wherein I just came from an underwhelming round so this earning a WIN spot is a huge motivation for me to still aim for a slot in the finale and seems like it actually worked. This look is not just ethereal and seductive at the same time but this breathes new life to the typical fringe dresses we usually see.

vDkHcGJ.gif

Fun Fact, I kind of wished that this look reaches the Bridal Couture round because I really felt this could be a strong entry too for that theme. But hey, this look served its purpose and gave me a WIN spot, so no hearts were broken. 

JN1GIwU.gif

HATS ROUND

This look will never be left out in this finale because this is truly high-fashion and out-of-the-box while also exploring Filipino culture. I am such a sucker for high conceptual looks and this nectar of life look is one for the books as it reached Vogue Italia.

YJ0gAQa.gif

I also wanted to share that this look is a game-changer in Pia's catalogue of looks if you ask me. This can be camp (and oh, i also won a camp round this season btw), high concept editorial look or even an ode to a cultural piece. This Vogue Italia feature made her want to not just serve the traditional gowns. Pia is definitely not just a beauty queen with beautiful gowns, she is more than that. And I hope that also reflected in my All-Stars Journey.

WHY SHOULD PIA WIN?

vcCygOQ.gif

I know that my run is not as perfect or flawless as my competitors but hey, a girl can dream, and I will share why I deserve to win this prestigious season of strong and powerful all-stars.

P - purposeful

purposeful: working with a goal in mind

When I decided to join this season, I already have a goal to showcase Pia in the best light without reusing any of her previous looks that graced this game. That's why you can see me not repeating the same silhouette as much as possible. I want to make sure that every look I submit will serve its purpose to leave a mark that Pia is not just a one-trick pony.

I - indefatigable

indefatigable: having tireless persistence

If there is only one word that can describe my journey in this game, persistence would be that word. As you all know, being a beauty queen in this fashion game is a big challenge to stand out. What more if you already won your regular season and compete for an all-stars season? The stakes are higher and the difficulty level to stand out is a huge challenge. But that didn't stop me from doing my best in researching for looks and coming up with stellar presentations despite not having the reciprocation from the panel sometimes. That won't prevent me from being persistent and here I am today still fighting.

A - adaptive

adaptive: able to accommodate and survive various situations

I have proven time and time again through this stiff competition that I can survive and adapt to any type of challenges that the game may entail. I was not intimidated by my competitors' glowing critiques from the panel but used that as a fuel to strengthen my vision in my existing TCG portfolio. I didn't just compete within my comfort zone but I went the extra mile to serve variety in my portfolio. I competed with all my heart and I hope that reflects on how I took the critiques each round and used it to better my entries. Lastly, I was able to represent my celebrity well and earn couple of wins that gave more color to my TCG journey that can solidify and justify me winning the TOP ALL-STAR of this season if given the opportunity.

Thank you once again for having me, it will always be a pleasure to be invited to be a part of TCG. To my co-finalists, best of luck to all of us!

@Kylizzle @fountain

Bring out the reunion looks, because it's just the end of the season questionnaire

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmXVhyUnIGdgJj0AWGQ4IDWgX7_946xwkr0i-ppw21JrzHdw/viewform?usp=sf_link

rhoa-ladies-discuss-their-reunion-looks-promote.jpg

@Speezy, JLo
@kipperskipper,  Adut Akech
@Devin, Beyoncé 
@Not Like The Movies, Zendaya
@Rotunda, Trinity The Tuck
@TruGemini, Dominique Jackson
@Julia Fox, Julia Fox
@dweebz, Raja
@Invisibility, Björk
@99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat
@Anvarie, Queen Lizzie
@Jai, Bella Hadid
@Queen., Nicki Minaj
@305, Lady Gaga

@Yvess, Pia W.

@D e v o n @fountain @Kylizzle

40 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Bring out the reunion looks, because it's just the end of the season questionnaire

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmXVhyUnIGdgJj0AWGQ4IDWgX7_946xwkr0i-ppw21JrzHdw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Reveal hidden contents

@Speezy, JLo
@Devin, Beyoncé 
@Julia Fox, Julia Fox
@dweebz, Raja
@Invisibility, Björk
@Anvarie, Queen Lizzie
@Jai, Bella Hadid
@Queen., Nicki Minaj
@305, Lady Gaga

@Yvess, Pia W.

See the source image

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

Submitted.

also congrats @Yvess it was fun working with you this season too :clap3:

thanks sis beyonce! you are such a joy to work with, the fastest entry we did in just 10-15 minutes :heart2: 

10 hours ago, D e v o n said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Speezy, JLo
@Devin, Beyoncé 
@Julia Fox, Julia Fox
@dweebz, Raja
@Invisibility, Björk
@Anvarie, Queen Lizzie
@Jai, Bella Hadid
@Queen., Nicki Minaj
@305, Lady Gaga

@Yvess, Pia W.

nicki-minaj-cardi-b-confrontation-nyfw-1

Cardi-B-Nicki-Minaj-Feud-During-New-York

Shutterstock_9876764h.jpg

Crowning: Saturday @ 11PM EST

@Speezy, JLo
@Devin, Beyoncé 
@Julia Fox, Julia Fox
@dweebz, Raja
@Invisibility, Björk
@Anvarie, Queen Lizzie
@Jai, Bella Hadid
@Queen., Nicki Minaj
@305, Lady Gaga

@Yvess, Pia W.

@Speezy, JLo
@Devin, Beyoncé 
@Julia Fox, Julia Fox
@dweebz, Raja
@Invisibility, Björk
@Anvarie, Queen Lizzie
@Jai, Bella Hadid
@Queen., Nicki Minaj
@305, Lady Gaga

@Yvess, Pia W.

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

No scores :redface:

Nvm there they are

Edited by Kylizzle

@fountain you will always be famous!

Rooting for either girl, Adut would be poetic justice after Ms. @kipperskipper skipped the finale on that season, @Yvess would be an iconic repeat winner and I loved being a second opinion w your Catriona looks way back then :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.