The All Stars Color Game 2 ✰

DevonRoars

I would like to see the original looks :lakitu:

However, I think the entries speak for themselves and the quality (or lack thereof) is pretty evident regardless. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

I know my ugly ass teammates aint talking. One ***** in silver panties and the other in a pink tube dress. 

Seethe you crones. Raja gave the best looks, ***** I saved yall.

6 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

im not an onlyf*g

spacer.png

yeah, you're just an ugly one

raja-raja-gemini.gif

2 hours ago, 305 said:

Cry about it. All your choices were terrible, all you wanted to do was think about yourself and save everything for future rounds. We did you a favor.

oh stfu, you talk too damn much for someone who was eliminated round 1. do me a favor and have some goddamn sense on how to play the game. maybe you'll make it to top 5 this time.

snoop-dogg-rapper.gif

1 minute ago, fountain said:

Triple post and not one has these controversial original looks? :ducky:

Instead of complaining about a look that was erased because the drag is a cry baby you better post your critiques 

58 minutes ago, fountain said:

I would like to see the original looks :lakitu:

However, I think the entries speak for themselves and the quality (or lack thereof) is pretty evident regardless. 

Are you shading us? 

7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Instead of complaining about a look that was erased because the drag is a cry baby you better post your critiques 

The host hasn’t told us how he wants them judged yet… I gladly would if I knew what we were being asked to do :pancake:

since when do we pull out ethnic slurs over a colors game ... weird and unnecessary. 

8 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

since when do we pull out ethnic slurs over a colors game ... weird and unnecessary. 

I can because I’m Black and I want to.

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Are you shading us? 

next time, let’s use common sense and decency. Consent is important. Mwah, hope you lose this game too.

girl........  okay miss things. 

I wish our group had more time; I really wanted to do a mean girls type storyline. 

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

I can because I’m Black and I want to.

next time, let’s use common sense and decency. Consent is important. Mwah, hope you lose this game too.

I’m not pretending to win because Julia doesn’t have the range. But Raja? She can’t win tho so we are just at the same level but the difference is that I’m not pretending to be **** while a lot of my looks suck. I can’t say the same about you because your catalog is… well… I’m not gonna say nothing about because knowing your history you will do the most of it x 

Critiques

Team 1

@TruGemini @Not Like The Movies@Yvess @Devin

Ultimately I am very impressed with the whole spread. Usually I would like to see the garment speak for itself, but I don't mind the lengthy descriptions here since this is supposed to be a magazine. My problem is that the connection between the pages feels... loose. The looks are really strong and I do get what you're going for, but the cohesion isn't as strong as I'd want. Still it's very impressive that you put all this together. Pia and Zendaya served the most.

Team 2

@Queen.@99sandthe2000s @Rotunda @Jai

I see the connection between the looks, but as a collective I'm not sure that they're all that strong. I am impressed you managed to collaborate on this and, for the most part, I get it. Nicki, you have risen a lot for me this round. You managed to be as strong as Bella which is impressive, but you are both overall middle of the pack when I look at everyone's looks together. Doja is lucky that this is a teams challenge. Trinity's look is quite stunning and she's giving MVP.

Team 3

@dweebz@Julia Fox@Speezy@305

Your team is clearly quite volatile, but was all the drama just to deflect from your looks? Maybe. Dolls is one of the less interesting themes you could pursue for this round. With that said, the Monster High looks are the clear standout. Raja and Julia understood what needed to be done here. JLo is the only one who reminds me of a Bratz doll that I might've owned at some point, so props to her. The Barbie concept is pretty... basic, but I think Gaga got "it" the most.

I would like to see how Raja wanted to represent herself. It is never okay to throw a team member under the bus. If you're going to, you better end up as the best team... and y'all didn't. 

Team 4

@Invisibility@kipperskipper@Anvarie

There's a lot to unpack with this group but I am living for it. As a collective, you are the strongest team. The concept is very out-of-the-box, but you all gave impressive depictions of the fashion food chain while working with the confines of each other's wardrobe selections. Adut's caterpillar look... what else is there to say? I am very impressed that Adut was able to hold her own with such a strong player like Bjork. Lizzie took the easier assignments but her looks add some needed simplicity to this visual feast. Well done everyone!

Team 1 @TruGemini @Not Like The Movies @Devin @Yvess 

Your team looks absolutely beautiful together. The presentation chosen as a typical fashion magazine does lack some creativeness, but the beauty of the entry is really what shines. Despite there being a couple pictures which are a bit on the weaker side, it all comes together as something very polished; these women looking stunning. Overall definitely a strong submission, well done. 

Team 2 @Queen. @99sandthe2000s @Rotunda @Jai 

This quite clearly is the worst overall presentation, what with it just being a few pictures slapped together with a pretty general theme, which in itself wouldn’t be too bad if it were not for the fact that the pictures chosen are not good either. I don’t think a single one of these women look their best in the pictures you have chosen, and the outfits themselves are completely unremarkable too. I can understand that it might have been hard to find common ground between your models so you had to reach a bit, but it doesn’t make the final product any less bad. This for me is a failure. 

Team 3 @dweebz @Julia Fox @Speezy @305

Despite your inner troubles I think you’ve got a good entry here. The doll theme is really cute and creative, however there is definitely a weak point in your entry (and it’s not the one you’ve been arguing about in the thread; sorry). Overall though I think this is fun, and a solid submission. You can stop fighting now. 

Team 4 @kipperskipper @Invisibility @Anvarie

The idea behind this is genius and so creative. I love it. I was immediately impressed by the concept, but the actual outfits and pictures themselves are also very strong too. Now, obviously it’s not totally balanced between you each individually, but the concept pulls it together in a very clever way. This to me is the stand out of the round, great job. 

17 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

The judges being divided on everything except team 4 PRAISE, iktr @fountain.

Well we do have the same top 2 and bottom 2 at least :gaycat4: 

im-so-happy-raja-gemini.gif

I feel vindicated. That's all.

Praying for some of my teammate's floppage.

Lets make this round make no sense like a "You worked in groups but you'll be judged as individuals" tea.

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

I would like to see how Raja wanted to represent herself.

This was supposed to be my Barbie number. But being a gracious team member, I allowed them to basically forge one of my entries.

raja-gemini.gif

ELGZVvh.jpg

@fountaincoming through with the taste, thank you for seeing our vision.

Also Team 4 did that with the food chain concept, that was so original how did you even come up with that

Anyways we need to support our color game winners 

Vote SZN 1 CG winner Jordin Sparks on DWTS at 8Pm EST. Text Jordin at 21523

26 minutes ago, dweebz said:

This was supposed to be my Barbie number. But being a gracious team member, I allowed them to basically forge one of my entries.

raja-gemini.gif

ELGZVvh.jpg

This being chosen would’ve made literally no difference to my score… they pretty much look the same minus the bow even, so I really don’t see what the big deal was :katie:

I guess it can be tricky with picking looks from Drag Race, since the quality is iffy and it doesn’t have the same feel as something professionally photographed. But this really did not warrant all the emotions :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, fountain said:

This being chosen would’ve made literally no difference to my score… they pretty much look the same minus the bow even, so I really don’t see what the big deal was :katie:

I guess it can be tricky with picking looks from Drag Race, since the quality is iffy and it doesn’t have the same feel as something professionally photographed. But this really did not warrant all the emotions :deadbanana2:

Clock ha. She really thinks she did something when she didn’t give any shite 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.