• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

:lakitu:

@Yvess Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

This is really quite boring unless you focus solely on the face or the chest. It honestly does nothing for me visually. I do like the inclusion of a gif which adds of bit of flare, because I didn’t see any otherwise. She sells it, but that doesn’t make it any less plain. 

@Speezy, Jlo

I like the second picture but the other two are doing nothing for me. It’s very go girl give us nothing. The most interesting part is the train, but even that is a bit lacklustre. Otherwise, I’m not moved. 

@kipperskipper, Adut Akech

Both the model and the outfit are stunning. The first picture is very artistic but I like that you also included a more laid back one where you can appreciate the beauty in other ways. 

@Devin, Beyoncé

Queen obviously looks immaculate. At first I was a bit unsure about the dress, but it’s grown on me at a closer look. It does seem a bit more navy as opposed to black, though.

@Not Like The Movies, Zendaya

The dress is very classic and simple, but I think the pictures that you submitted to show it off give it a bit more dynamic as opposed to other more classic entries thanks to her poses. I definitely prefer this and think it stands out more compared to the others due to this, and of course she is a beauty. 

@Rotunda, Trinity The Tuck

Super visually appealing and a really fun choice, but perhaps a bit heavy on the gold. Would be nice to have a second picture but I understand if the options were limited. I really like it regardless. 

@TruGemini, Dominique Jackson

Really beautiful poses and shots. I don’t know if there were any more head on ones too but they would’ve been nice to see as well as just side profile. However I really enjoy this either way.

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

Duh. Iconic, and you did it yourself. 

@dweebz, Raja

It’s a bit hard to see but I like it. The face cover/hat is probably my favourite part tbh, it almost gives the pictures a pensive feel to them. Definitely a unique take compared to other entries. 

@Invisibility, Björk

Definitely the obvious stand out of the round. Really beautiful and unique. Good choice!

@99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat

I like that it has that classic beauty to it but puts a twist on it. It’s not a stand out but it does feel more memorable thanks to this. It’s nice but probably could’ve been taken further. 

@Anvarie, Lizzie

Photoshop some maggots onto it and I’ll give it a 10. 

@Jai, Bella Hadid

I appreciate the layers to this, it’s more on the simplistic side but there’s enough going on to actually interest the eye and stand out a bit. It doesn’t fully, but a bit nonetheless. 

@Queen.., Nicki Minaj

Ugly, in literally every way imaginable. You probably couldn’t have done a worse job. Well done!

@305, Lady Gaga

It is beautiful but it doesn’t do that much for me personally. I think seeing it so much around this site might have made me appreciate it more, but I feel like with somebody like Lady Gaga there were probably much more interesting and unique choices, especially when multiple people went for this kind of classic look this round. It’s not bad but it doesn’t stand out.

ty judges

3 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Critiques

@YvessPia Alonzo Wurtzbach

The outfit itself is gorgeous, from the shoulder pads to the shape of the garment. The earrings complete the look and stand out as a bold statement. Bonus points for the fun look at the outfit in motion at the end

thanks for appreciating my look judge kylizzlay!

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

thanks for appreciating my look judge kylizzlay!

A jumpsuit moment yup

30 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

A jumpsuit moment yup

yes took a risk for all stars since i didnt submit one in my regular season yaaay :duca:

1 minute ago, D e v o n said:

:biblio:

Where are your critiques?

@Yvess Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

I like the shoulder pad and pantsuit moment for you especially compared to the gowns that Pia is so known for, but I'd say the fabric choice cheapens it and because it's black the details in the waist are being lost I feel like maybe an undercolor or lining could have made that more impactful. Still.. I hope you stay stepping out of the box for yourself.

@Speezy, Jlo

The bow is everything.. I love the peek-a-boo full shoulder moment, but the dress is just a kind of basic for the category.. Your score for me depends on how everyone else brought it.. Also.. wish you stayed Winnie, but I'm excited to see what you bring to this character.

@kipperskipper, Adut Akech

This is gorgeous. I'm not sure if I'm cold or not, but the beauty is giving me chills. Great choice.

@Devin, Beyoncé

This is a really interesting gown the hints of ostrich feathers around the dress really elevate it in such an incredible way. 

@Not Like The Movies, Zendaya

When you sent this I gagged.. Zendaya just has IT. The gown is well made and the styling really completed made this look, but Zendaya sells the **** out of it with the way she has her hands and the poses.. I'm just so excited to see what you bring after this one!

@Rotunda, Trinity The Tuck

There's honestly not enough black for me when the prompt was more.. jet black. Only harping on this, because it is an all stars.. Still the shape is exciting and if the gold accents weren't as intense I'd love it completely for this one.

@TruGemini, Dominique Jackson

The face card never declines with this one.. Can we talk about the cheek bones? Amazing. The dress however isn't the most exciting and I'm not a fan of the fabric change with the sleeves.. I get it, but it just looks like cheap fabric when the lace looks really good here. 

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

The bag is sending me :deadbanana4: Honestly.. you did it yourself.. Well done.

@dweebz, Raja

This is really cool and interesting -- and as a huge fan of Raja.. something I've never seen actually. If you keep keeping us on our toes I'm sure you will slay this, icon. 

@Invisibility, Björk

Can never go wrong with Iris Van Herpen.. a staple in your entries I think? Gorgeous, easily, and the details on the face definitely elevate an already killer look.

@99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat

I really like this.. The gold nipple pinchers matching the nails and the accessories really take it there for me, personally.. Best entry from Doja Cat in this game ever.. I can't wait to see you take her on an All Star level.

@Anvarie, Lizzie

I don't really have anything to say about this. 

@Jai, Bella Hadid

The bodysuit and the details in the dress looks really cool. A small critique.. I just wish something from the bodysuit was incorporated into the dress in some way.

@Queen.., Nicki Minaj

The bust sits way too low and the fit in general is bad. 

@305, Lady Gaga

This is just a little too simple and disappointing since you have one of the biggest catalogues here.

Thank u @D e v o n yea I actually did it myself but you didn’t said anything about my balenciaga dress made by the german designer Hans… and his last name that I can't pronounce it but it’s iconic and a masterpiece if I do say so myself

Thanks judges! I was blown away at how hard everyone came this round. 

I didn’t hate a single look.

Thank you so much judges :heart2:

Ms. 305 could've gone with this like I suggested :jonny4: (if this wasn't submitted before ofc) 

visionaire-61-issue.jpeg?auto=webp

Thanks judges for your reviews.

Excellent entries from Dominique, Zendaya and Bjork :1stplace:

8 hours ago, Jai said:

Thanks judges! I was blown away at how hard everyone came this round. 

I didn’t hate a single look.

love ur look! :hughard:

29 minutes ago, Jai said:

Thanks legend!

i see you placing high or top this round congrats in advance king!

9 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Thanks judges for your reviews.

Excellent entries from Dominique, Zendaya and Bjork :1stplace:

Aw thanks! The praise goes both ways :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.