• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

• Invisibility

7 hours ago, Jai said:

Submitted! Really excited to see how this plays out. Very excited to get to play a game with you legend @Invisibility and Future ATRL's NTM Winner @Julia Fox

Thank you icon :gaycat4: it's great to see you step into the competition

8 hours ago, Jai said:

Submitted! Really excited to see how this plays out. Very excited to get to play a game with you legend @Invisibility and Future ATRL's NTM Winner @Julia Fox

I have lack of good and versatile photoshoots now for ANTM but I think I would be an iconic and cute contestant that will end up in the top 10 and by the way could be an interesting and fresh new judge on season 7 :gayriahcat2:

anyway glad to play a game withchu tho legend… let’s slay!

submitted

Nicki-Minaj-Promotes-%E2%80%98Whole-Lott

sent and hopefully you guys will love it :heart:

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Can't wait to see what you all came up with 

spacer.png

Wyd not sending this #1 material 

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Wyd not sending this #1 material 

It’s a photoshopped pic and I’m not a cheater girl you know x 

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

It’s a photoshopped pic and I’m not a cheater girl you know x 

drag Anne Hathaway a bit x

12 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

drag Anne Hathaway a bit x

Julia could play Andy Sachs and Fantine but Anne would never play Julia De Fiore let alone be the muse to write a character and receive acclaim on your debut film role without even acting before and that’s right issa fact :gayoncecat1:

Edited by Julia Fox

Just now, dweebz said:

Raja is HERE
TIJdrPU%2BRjV%2BH0o%2BL9fNnuqh0uRsDs=&ri

Looks like Chris Crocker 

i-am-here-raja-gemini.gif

What I have decided to send transcends legendary, All Stars, legendary legend, fashion, it puts the prompt in another world, another dimension if you will. Everything that I will be presenting is thought out to the fullest degree. There's a reason why I did so well during my first season and there's a reason why I will be winning this season as well. Crown it, its mine. I am winner. I am here. 

Hopefully everyone submits on time :gaycat4:

59 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Hopefully everyone submits on time :gaycat4:

It’s getting close but I’m still hopeful lol 

02TlJoF.png

ENTRIES

@Yvess, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

Spoiler

YVESS - PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH 

BLACK

Pia Wurtzbach in Yves Saint Laurent at the 2022 Preview Fashion Ball

WS3waoW.jpeg

8TbZ7PB.jpeg

ckAHlWb.jpeg

fxNGhvo.jpeg

spacer.png

@Speezy, JLo

Spoiler

jennifer-lopez-black-off-the-shoulder-fo

jennifer-lopez-attends-the-26th-annual-s

jennifer-lopez-and-alex-rodriguez-attend

@kipperskipper,  Adut Akech

Spoiler

Fashion Editorials & Runway — Adut Akech by Inez and Vinoodh for Vogue  Paris...

Adut Akech Bior - Page 15 - Female Fashion Models - Bellazon

@Devin, Beyoncé 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Not Like The Movies, Zendaya

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Rotunda, Trinity The Tuck

Spoiler

enklv14hisw41.jpg

@TruGemini, Dominique Jackson

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

@dweebz, Raja

Spoiler

mVOsnPC.png

FmfvZCn.gif

ide6LYi.png

@Invisibility, Björk

Spoiler

EJWrSjVX0AEd2Hs.jpg

aYAXjZS.jpg

@99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat

Spoiler

628216ad55dee.jpg.webpdojacat1605_01.jpgbf5f7f91-c867-4a12-a109-38c5eb9f38d2-doja.jpeg?w=414&h=518&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&fp-x=0.5787&fp-y=0.2217 

@Anvarie, Queen Lizzie

Spoiler

queen-elizabeth-ii-leaves-the-vatican-in-italy-after-an-official-to-picture-id3257589?k=20&m=3257589&s=612x612&w=0&h=2hpiY1DZbumYkrkQxCPG2B52_AuiK50FBfQsbCop5tk=

Vatican City, Hm The Queen Elizabeth Ii Reviews Vatican Troops Before Her Visit To Pope John Xxiii In May 1965.

1961. Rome, Italy. Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh pictured with Pope John XXIII in the Vatican City, Rome during the Royal tour of Italy.

@Jai, Bella Hadid

Spoiler

bed97b62a600316e80231e4a780e4593.jpg

14-bella-runway.jpg

bella-runway-mugler-post.jpg

@Queen., Nicki Minaj

Spoiler

gettyimages-1395053084.jpg

nicki-minaj-met-gala-2022.jpg

afp.com-20220503-PH-GTY-1395052984-highr

AP22123091713061-686x1024.jpg

@305, Lady Gaga

Spoiler

rs_634x1024-190224164214-634-2019-oscar-

lady-gaga-oscars-rc-2019-billboard-1548.

Judges: @D e v o n @KingJay @fountain @Kylizzle

Results: October 3rd, 12AM EST

Whewww seeing some serves 

luvs it :heart: 

JPVi9dT.gif

Doja's Schiaparelli moment though :clap3:

Trinity :bloo:

Bella embodying this: :jonnycat:

Great round all around

Trinity, Doja, Bjork and Bella killed it :clap3: I might be in danger but the competition is already serving ALL STARS :WAP:

Critiques

@YvessPia Alonzo Wurtzbach

The outfit itself is gorgeous, from the shoulder pads to the shape of the garment. The earrings complete the look and stand out as a bold statement. Bonus points for the fun look at the outfit in motion at the end.

@SpeezyJLo

Of course JLo is beautiful here, but the dress, while beautiful, isn't as strong for me as some of the other entires. I do like the accessories and I am very impressed by the display of diamonds, it adds a touch of luxury.

@kipperskipperAdut Akech

I'm mesmerized! I love that you chose an Inez and Vinoodh photo, as it translated this look into pure art. I'm loving the net over the face in the first shot too. 

@DevinBeyoncé 

I'm sure you were drowning in options as Bey, so congratulations on picking suck a great look. Beyonce looks glamorous and I love the tiered "mermaid" effect of the dress.

@Not Like The MoviesZendaya

I absolutely love the shape of this dress, and the depth of the black on display makes for a winning combination. This is one of my favorite all-around looks because everything is working together well. Zendaya in Valentino is the perfect combination. 

@RotundaTrinity the Tuck

Wow! There's something very Vegas about this and I love it. It's kinda cool how you can't see her arms in this shot. 

@TruGeminiDominique Jackson

The photos are KILLER and definitely elevate the garment in the process. I love a big sleeve and this is delivering for me. You look expensive!

@Julia FoxJulia Fox

You had to serve this, and I'm glad you did. The human hair clutch is iconique. The full-length leather is so perfectly Julia. Amazing work!

@dweebzRaja

I didn't expect a fashion interpretation of Blackfish (2013), but I'm here for it. 

@InvisibilityBjork

The garment is INCREDIBLE and I applaud you for showing a second pic, since the second one is a little dark. Great work.

@99sandthe2000s Doja Cat

Doja looks beautiful and the dress has a cool shape, but I think it gets a bit lost in some of the other entries.

@AnvarieQueen Lizzie

C'mon historical photography! I wish I could get a clearer look at the dress, but I like it and the headpiece is a serve.

@Jai Bella Hadid

Bella could rest on pretty, but she rarely does as you've shown us here. I love the different shades of black on display, and of course Bella was made for Mugler.

@Queen.Nicki Minaj

You had a lot of possibilities and I'm not sure about this one. The hat is really distracting and I'm not a fan of the chunky belt, but I do like the overall shape of the garment.

@305Lady Gaga

This was definitely expected, but it's not bad.

Edited by Kylizzle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.