Cockeyed and lisp.. turn on or off?

Distantconstellation

both can be cute. i was hooking up with a guy this summer who looked like a cross eyed version of the lead singer of All American Rejects. Max was a cutie but idk we live far apart now. not even usually into super tall guys, he was an exception

tf is a cockeye?

21 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

girl what in the hell is cock eyed, a lana outtake?

:hoetenks:

1 hour ago, Century said:

Yezz baybee show me them cock eyes :msmarvel:

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

girl what in the hell is cock eyed, a lana outtake?

37 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

is cockeye a gay feature?

:rip:

1 hour ago, hurricane326 said:

For y'all who can't be bothered to perform a simple Google search, cockeyed just means not level - for example, my very own lazy eye

20220923-192735.jpg

You look like u have compromised skin barrier. I would use vanicream lotion as your moisturizer. Its good for us dry skin chicks. Make sure to apply while your skin is damp. 

Edited by Distantconstellation

I had like 8 surgeries between the age of 2-12 to fix my cross-eyed but then I ended up having a lazy eye 10-15 yrs later lol

1 hour ago, Kavish said:

I'm shocked at the amount of people in this thread who have never heard of the word "cockeyed" :skull: 

Most of the girls here are foreign thats why. 

This is like Adele in that Japanese interview where she was saying COCKney? 

1 hour ago, fememeist said:

This is like Adele in that Japanese interview where she was saying COCKney? 

so this is the origin of that other thread you made, interesting :celestial5:

WTF is a cockeyed

6uecrl.gif

yeah both can be cute. Especially crossed eyedness. It's actually charming imo. Lisp can be insufferable if you pair it with a squeaky voice ngl. Like it's ok if the person is in their early 20s ish but if you are pushing 30 and still lisping AND have a squeaky / high pitched voice then it becomes a little annoying BUT it does not mean you are unattractive. It just means you'll have to shut up during the act iz all :gaycat5:

:hoetenks:

My gay friend has cockeyes (this is the first time I heard such term in English lol) and I was dating a nerdy guy who lisped but he dumped me because he had to move out to a different city :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.