Lana's Born to Die surpasses Teenage Dream on Spotify

duybeeGAshantiGA

Born to Die (0 hit) surpasses the female Thriller (5 #1s) :jonnycat:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

What the streams for each album? I think they both have passed the 3billion iirc.

I love Teenage Dream but wow :clap3:Born To Die has not a single commercial hit aside from some remix and it’s outcompeted most commercially successful pop staples. I’m not surprised tbh, I’m just happy. :jonnycat:

Will this website finally agree that there's something fishy going on?? :biblio:

Like, this has to be the final straw!

1 minute ago, magazine said:

Will this website finally agree that there's something fishy going on?? :biblio:

By fishy do you mean listeners having taste?

3 minutes ago, magazine said:

talent prevailing 

2 minutes ago, Alina M said:

By fishy do you mean listeners having taste?

I was talking about the lana album. Not the katy album, sis.

Its Born To Die: The Paradise Edition - 2 disc with 24 songs that surpassed TD, not Standard 12 songs Born To Die. Put Some respect on Paradise’s name.

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Its Born To Die: The Paradise Edition - 2 disc with 24 songs that surpassed TD, not Standard 12 songs Born To Die. Put Some respect on Paradise’s name.

I think Complete Confection is included but im not sure

It's what she deserves :clap3:let's hope Honeymoon has a resurgence and brings in big numbers.

2 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Yes, the classic that has been consistently charting since it's debut? Good thing people all over the globe have better taste than a random ATRL user :clap3:

welp

magazine

40 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Born to Die (0 hit) surpasses the female Thriller (5 #1s) :jonnycat:

Summertime sadness was a hit 

Why are people saying BTD has no hits ? Summertime Sadness og and Video Games were hits :skull:

Born To Die really is that *****. The way she comes for every MPG’s classic, one by one!!! 

Remember this video? The way everyone was chanting Katy’s name; fast forward 10 years, one is a music Legend while the other is a singing show judge! 

Edited by Kh-Loud

See when you release TALENT from the get-go, you get praised even decades later. Girlies wish to have that career longevity.

7 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Yes, the classic that has been consistently charting since it's debut? Good thing people all over the globe have better taste than a random ATRL user :clap3:

Again, this is not about Teenage Dream :deadbanana2: Even if sometimes I do hate some things that miss Katy does, I would never lie about Teenage Dream. Is it a playlist of classic hits? Yes. Is it huge and known by everyone around the globe? Yes. And I'm here for it :clap3:

We're talking about that other.... thing.

Classic influential album by the most influential ARTIST of the decade :clap3:   

Edited by State of Grace.

32 minutes ago, Kimi said:

BTD: The paradise edition and TD: The complete confection are both re-editions

5 minutes ago, magazine said:

Again, this is not about Teenage Dream :deadbanana2: Even if sometimes I do hate some things that miss Katy does, I would never lie about Teenage Dream. Is it a playlist of classic hits? Yes. Is it huge and known by everyone around the globe? Yes. And I'm here for it :clap3:

We're talking about that other.... thing.

And yet that other “thing” just outstreamed your “playlist full of classic hits”. 

Born to Die is an ageless masterpiece and this new generation just discovered that.

Sorry it’s not 2013 anymore I guess!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.