Don't Worry Darling to open with solid box office, 20m+ opening

ALA

Line

New Line’s Olivia Wilde-directed genre movie Don’t Worry Darling grossed $3.1M in previews split between Monday’s sold-out Imax fan screenings and Thursday showtimes that began at 4 p.m.

Warner Bros.’ original projection for the movie starring Harry Styles and Florence Pugh was $17M this week, while industry sources peg the R-rated pic’s start between $20M-$26M. I had heard that AMC’s internal projections were $27M two days ago — and that was based off presales.

https://deadline.com/2022/09/box-office-dont-worry-darling-harry-styles-1235125578/

I do think this doing decently is heavily cause of Harry. Usually a film with this much bad buzz would flop :rip:

3 minutes ago, magazine said:

Florence still sells. No one said she wouldn’t 

spacer.png

Doesn't stop it from being panned because of that menace.

MadonnasBoyfriend

I'm gonna watch this for free after work but I'm not excited. But I don't want to support Harry styles so I'll get a ticket for something else and watch this 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

His Maid in Manhattan

Some of my friends are going tonight after work to see just how bad it is. If it’s a bad in a fun way I might go see it but if it’s just bad no :rip:

Seeing it tonight!

The movie being panned with the critics and being a hit is good for Harry in a twisted way, critics can't take any credit for the hype, its testament to Harry star power, (and Florence).

Honestly all the drama around the film is actually making me want to see it.  The new report today about Olivia and Flo screaming at each other, I- 

Can't wait for Feud: Wilde Vs Pugh starring Sarah Paulsen as Olivia, Evan Peters as Harry, and Lea Michele as Florence :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.