"Queen Radio dropped from Apple, you got rejected by Netflix and HBO Max"

dfkjsdlkj

u07KjOW.gif

3 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

dfkjsdlkj

u07KjOW.gif

points were MAYDE

If she could reel in her reading/dragging talent, she could have done a Wendy Williams (but for Youtube) or something...

SfFtL47.gif

she probably have any proof sitting on her HD because she's not afraid of Nicki after Nicki sued that blogger.

i LOST everything when she said she did something about being broke lmaoooooooo the financial advisor, the entrepreneur lmaoooooooo

Nicki Minaj is broke? :ahh: I stopped reading after that. The fact you would use an obviously mentally challenged never-been with the most outlandish and unbelievable claims because your faves face is blowing up more than her music currently is hilarious 

Edited by JayRockafella

"Nicki Minaj is broke... Like broke broke. " -ab

:bibliahh:Like fave  like....   

Why am I always ahead of my time?   :gaycat5:

if bitter was a person

3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

dfkjsdlkj

u07KjOW.gif

m4B31HW.gif
u07KjOW.gif

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

if bitter was a person

It’d be oniki maraj

——————————

ot: :sistrens:

How come the street fighter doesn’t reply to her since she’s so “in suing everyone”s 

Nicki Minaj is never going to be broke broke because she could always sell her publishing or take out loans with the publishing as collateral. Think of how many hit songs Nicki has been on, and she has a writing credit on all of them.

funny but its giving shether - lots of information with no source, how tf would AB know Nicki's business?

love her to death, but she needs to be careful with her words bc I can guarantee she'll go hungry before nick - she hasn't put anything notable out in years, just half baked demos that pale in comparison to her early work. She doesn't even have enough money to hire a decent engineer and that's why her vocals always sound chopped. Not to mention her publishing is f*cked through signing so many deals for a quick coin. I'd be willing to bet she's living off 212 royalties and the money from those 3 sold out shows she did in New York.

those in glass houses.. :gaycat4:

I find if funny Nicki goes after random blogs but lets Azealia talk all this ****

9CCmNOQ.gif

1 hour ago, Frappucino said:

I find if funny Nicki goes after random blogs but lets Azealia talk all this ****

9CCmNOQ.gif

She’s scared of her of course 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.