Cloverfield 2 | Babak Anvari to direct

genetic fail

Abrams confirms The Cloverfield Paradox monster is the same creature from  the first movie!

Deadline reports today that Babak Anvari (Under the Shadow, Wounds) is directing a new Cloverfield movie for Paramount, with Joe Barton being hired to write the script.

Source

Edited by genetic fail

this is like the 4th Cloverfield movie though

3 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

this is like the 4th Cloverfield movie though

It's a direct sequel to the first one though. The other movies are different characters/concepts.

The first one is one of my favorite movies :jonny5: I know they will find a way to ruin it with the sequel though 

I'm hyped :jonny5: 

I love the first one so much, I watch it at least 4 times every year. Please be good :duca:

9 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

It's a direct sequel to the first one though. The other movies are different characters/concepts.

sorry, didn't read the article, just the headline (stupid, I know) but Deadline, who actually broke the story today, doesn't mention that it's a sequel to the first one, Bloody Disgusting just assumes that... so I guess we'll see, excited for it either way

I remember loving first "Cloverfield" so much I went to see it in theaters two times. If they can capture the same magic first movie had, I'll be happy.

The first one is the only good one. I love the concept although you get a bit of a headache at the end with all the shaking. I don't know how they can make a direct sequel of it though

About time! Hope it’s not found footage but would still watch anyways. Glad to see the Cloverfield lane love here it’s my favorite of the franchise :clap3:

I really hope it's a direct sequel to the first :jonny5: The spin offs have been cute but we need to see what happens next 

Giant monster horror is a dry genre right now. I hope this is what they go with this time but I won't hold my breath.

i love this franchise especially the first movie and 10 cloverfield but this guy is not a good director, wounds is probably the worst horror film i've seen :biblio: bring back matt reeves

also i wonder if it's gonna be found footage style, it's been a while since i've seen a movie like that

I remember the original idea was to make several movies from different POVs from the same night, right? That sounded interesting. 

10 Cloverfield Lane >>>>>

25 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

No JJ Abrams? 

Keep it. 

He’s producing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.