Full Cast for the live action "Beauty and The Beast" special announced

Armani?

Another live action of B&TB? :rip: 

MadonnasBoyfriend

K looks easy to avoid and skip. This story is tired ? that picture of Shania Twain is very beautiful but it can't help but remind me of this documentary I saw where Shania Was preparing for her Vegas show and there was a "sexy coach" showing her how to do all the sexy poses for a photo shoot and Shania was just mimicking everything she didLOL

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

please cancel this i don't want H.E.R. to get dragged like Halle as if the whole award shows dragging wasn't enough :redface:

20 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

please cancel this i don't want H.E.R. to get dragged like Halle as if the whole award shows dragging wasn't enough :redface:

The all publicity is good publicity line applies here

Let the racists fume and build her clout on her name :fan:

i love the musical so happy more people will be able to watch it!!

at least be consistent and cast the beast as a POC...

they can keep this

Disney needs to come up with more new stories. I love B&TB but we have enough material from this story to last a lifetime 

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

They’re now re-making the live actions:rip:

47 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

groundbreaking gif

Whats wrong with yall, do you not read?

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

It's Beauty and the Beast Live, like the other live productions they've done. It's of the stage show, FYI.

I enjoyed the little mermaid one a few years back

I wish her prince wasnt 20 year older then her. He can sing  and I understand we dont have alot pretty boy baritones of note but danm, man was working before HER was born.

I am excited to see HER perform, the only award she is missing to get EGOT is a tony and Emmy

perhaps she nab a emmy from this and golden globe

Then she just has to cowrite a musical to get her tony

https://www.glamour.com/story/her-is-manifesting-an-egot

22 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Disney needs to come up with more new stories. I love B&TB but we have enough material from this story to last a lifetime 

This Peter Pan, and Alice in Wonderland. We've had enough of them. 

40 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Why can't we have a gay Beauty and the Beast already :coffee2:

Theyll have to be shirtless and instead of a beast, make him a big hairy bear.  At the end the protagonist will say big hairy daddy's are in and they'll live happily  ever after until they break up when the  twink realizes he wants more inches down south so cheats with daddy for the candle  hunk. (The candle hunks's arms are quite long and girthy in this remake. Hard to compete with 10".) 

Edited by manwhore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.