Day 8: Sam Smith and Kim Petras #1 US #1 Global Spotify (7.034 Million)

wehavetostan

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• pride4jc1222

• Tropical

• Lovett

How? Didn't Sam Smith last album flop massively? Wasn't his last hit Dancing With A Stranger? I'm shocked. Kim Petras is really gonna "happen" before all the other niche gay princesses...ew

On 9/23/2022 at 9:40 AM, MingYouToo said:

beyonce, bebe rexha, david guetta, sam smith and nicki minaj all smashing in 2022 is giving fever dream like :deadbanana4: what a random group of people so many have nearly universally agreed upon as 'over'?

We just need Katy Perry!

If you want you can add Kate bush and one republic too lol 

4 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Unholy just overtook Bad Habit on AM: 

I think the #1 is practically locked, unless Unholy totally collapses by the end of the week. Although, Bad Habit can grab the #1 the following week (barring Taylor releasing her lead on Friday).

Not Kim going from struggling to possibly #1 :deadbanana: Good for the doll though :clap3:

Screaming at Kim finally getting a hit, and a potential #1 at that :deadvision:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

4 minutes ago, aquababy said:

if this goes #1 wouldn’t Kim be the first artist to debut at #1 with their first hot 100 entry? very impressive :clap3:

I think that harlem shake person did that already

5 minutes ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

I think that harlem shake person did that already

oops yeah I forgot about him. I guess Kim will be the first female artist then :clap3:

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

How? Didn't Sam Smith last album flop massively? Wasn't his last hit Dancing With A Stranger? I'm shocked. Kim Petras is really gonna "happen" before all the other niche gay princesses...ew

Not really, it platinum in the USA, not to mention being 4B on Spotify and 6M+ units WW

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Wasn't he flopping really bad? Good for him, just asking :rip:

Sam's pronouns are they/them.

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

This song smashing is just hilarious to me, who predicted this :dies:

The Pop Gods :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

This song smashing is just hilarious to me, who predicted this :dies:

Same, there’s like fifty levels of “lmao that would never happen” that my brain is trying to process right now. Imagine telling this to yourself a year ago. :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.